Once again OL...
you have managed to alienate yourself from more FNN'ers.

Since you are focusing on Sansou & Wingnut, I will as well. Oh, and don't worry, I'll include you too.

From my vantage point, the comments you received on this thread do not come from just the fact that you choose not to be employed. It's my belief that most of the comments are rooted in the fact that for the most part, you contribute nothing to this site. Yet you take everything you can.

I've seen you come to events and accept food, raffle prizes and so on and then later turn on the very people that make it all possible. You should be ashamed of that.

I value all the FNN and TEAM 57 sponsors. Without all the great sponsors of this board, there would be a whole lot less. I for one am not going to let them down by allowing problems to continue on the board.

Arthur "Wingnut" (or "Wanknut" as you addressed him) has been nothing short of a great contributor to this site and has donated much of his time as well as his own money in making FNN a better place. While I cannot speak on behalf of all the members he has helped, I'd like to think that most are very appreciative and grateful for everything he has donated as well as all the fishing advice and friendships he has offered. I know I am.

Wingnut continues to be a big part of FNN and TEAM 57 and with his help and support, we will be having more events in the future that promise to be even more fun for all the members here at FNN.

Obviously, you know that Arthur is a friend of mine. That friendship started when he & I decided to go surf fishing together one day. It was his very first surf fishing trip. Our friendship has grown from there and the reason it has grown is because of the type of person he is. He doesn't play games on the board, he asks me for nothing, he follows the rules of FNN and he supports all the sponsors as well.

If and when he disagrees with something, he handles it thru PM's like a man, if given the chance. I have a ton of respect for the man. If he extended himself and extended you an offer to consider you for employment, it was genuine. He had no ulterior motive and Im confident he meant every word he said in his offer. If you decide to throw that opportunity away, thats your choice, but dont try to slander the man and make him out to be the bad guy for trying to help you.

Time after time I've seen this from you with certain members. It gets old and while entertaining to some, most see it as childish behavior on your part.

Whatever your excuse is, I don't accept it. I've received countless PM's from you, most of which were apologies for your behavior on the board. Those that know me well, know that Im very easygoing and only express myself like this when I feel the board is being damaged. Im here to do whats right for the majority of the board, not whats right for just a few. I try to be fair and give second chances, but you're wearing out your welcome here.

I know you have some friends here and its those friends that have saved you from being banished from this board in the past. But now it's time for you to man up and start acting like an adult. Your antics are not welcome here anymore. It's time to start participating on the board in a proper manner. Im sure you can figure out what that is.

In regards to Rich (Sansou). I feel the same way as I do about Wingnut. He's one of the first to offer me help when it comes to the board and TEAM 57 events. For that, I am very grateful. I value his friendship as well as his opinion. I'm sorry you have a problem with that, and Im sorry you continue to make snide remarks about him being a "FNN Editor" and so on, but the people that are in place as editors are there for a reason. They also keep an eye out for problems. That may be the reason you dont like him huh?

So, with all this said, get back to fishing OL and quit acting like this board is your playground. Most people are tired of it all, including me.

Enough said. Thread locked.