Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Float Tube Accessories

Default Float Tube Accessories

I just got my first pontoon style float tube (TU Kennebec) and was wondering what accessories one might want to invest in before their first outing. I'm definitely picking up an anchor and I already have a thermometer all set up. Just wanted to know if I'm missing anything! Thanks!

Just make sure you watch The Bill Dance Show before you go!!

Get a life jacket first, then waders and fins

Quote Originally Posted by WARRIORMIKE View Post
    Get a life jacket first, then waders and fins
    Don't forget a whistle!!!!!!

[QUOTE=fishing_addict;238879]I just got my first pontoon style float tube (TU Kennebec) and was wondering what accessories one might want to invest in before their first outing. I'm definitely picking up an anchor and I already have a thermometer all set up. Just wanted to know if I'm missing anything! Thanks![/QUOTE}
    The necessities (PDF, waders, fins, double action pump, patch kit) will get you started. Then, rod holders, net and fish finder. A carry strap is nice to have, as is, a floating fish basket for trout and panfish. You can find lots of accessories at: www.thefloattubestore.com Welcome, to float tube fishing.
    Last edited by Bronzeback; 09-08-2008 at 08:58 AM.