Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sticker Fighters MAMA is Back!!!!!

Default Sticker Fighters MAMA is Back!!!!!

Hey all,
    I know it has been awhile and you have all been asking about me. The last time I went fishing with my mom (Granny Fish) she told me how much you guys miss stick fighter and myself. She also said everyone keeps asking how I have been doing. Here is alittle update on what is going on. I live in Reno for right now my goal is to move back to California as soon as I can go to court and have them allow me to leave the state with Jaden (stick fighter). I am in the middle of a divorce. I am actually almost done with the divorce. We got all the paper work signed and sent in we are just waiting for the judge to sign it and its all done YAY for me!!!!!!! I have a new man in my life who treats me awesome. On labor day when I went fishing with my mom (Granny Fish) and my dad she was able to meet my new man and they all got alone great!!! We all went camping and fishing as you can see by the pictures Granny Fish posted. And of course stick fighter got the first and bigest fish. My dad caught a few fish himself. My mom caught a few and my boyfriend Vader caught a few. I myself got skunked!!!! I still had a blast watching stick fighter and everyone else caughting them. It it so funny to watch people fishing because they will all be sitting down and talking then when a fish bites everyone jumps from there chairs and runs to the polls and then decided who is going to reel the sucker in. The fish were so yummy. We caught some 12" -20" trout and also got some bull head cat fish. I reeled in the smallest HAHA. Figures. HAHA. Thats the update for me. I will post something on where Vader (boyfriend) and myself have been fishing and what we have caught. I will also post some pictures of some of the fish. I'm so glad to be back!!!! Missed you all!!!!

Exclamation

Having more of the G-Fish clan in SoCal is always a good thing!

I'm glad to have you as a member here and I look forward to getting together with your entire family and having a great time fishing one day!

Trout season is almost upon us and Im sure we'll all see lots of the G-clan out fishing for them soon!

"StickFighter" is a fish catching machine!

Welcome to the board!

Dana
    Fisherman 57

he sure is a fishing machine!!! He still has that poll too. Thats the one I use mostly. Hee Hee.

Quote Originally Posted by Fisherman57 View Post
    Having more of the G-Fish clan in SoCal is always a good thing!

I'm glad to have you as a member here and I look forward to getting together with your entire family and having a great time fishing one day!

Trout season is almost upon us and Im sure we'll all see lots of the G-clan out fishing for them soon!

"StickFighter" is a fish catching machine!

Welcome to the board!

Dana
    Fisherman 57

I remember when he won that pole at "Incident at Irvine".. VERY COOL!

Welcome....back....!

Anyone related to the G-Fish group, has got to be pretty cool....

SCG7

Welcome back Kiddo! Is Vader going to sign up too?

Vader and myself will probally just use the same account I will talk to him though when he gets off work.

Quote Originally Posted by Granny Fish View Post
    Welcome back Kiddo! Is Vader going to sign up too?

Welcome to another member of the "Granny" Clan.

Welcome back. I am sure your Looking forward to when your back in So. Ca. and fishing with your family. It don't get any better than that.

I am really looking forward to that, and no it doesn't get better then that. I miss them so much and can't wait to take my son fishing with all of you and have you all meet my boyfriend. He is really excited to meet all you guys and can't wait to have fun with all of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Troutman65 View Post
    Welcome back. I am sure your Looking forward to when your back in So. Ca. and fishing with your family. It don't get any better than that.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast