Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: SUPRISE AT 72ND!!

Default SUPRISE AT 72ND!!

WENT TO THE JETTY. PARKED AT OUR SPOT ABOUT 5.15AM. CAUGHT A COUPLE OF NICE SANDBASS THEN, WHAMMO! GET MY BUT KICKED, BY SOMETHING BIG. WAS USING MY MED. ROUGE 7.11 CRANK WITH 8LB LINE AND MY NEW COASTAL BAIT CASTING RIG. TOOK ME UNDER THE JETTY. GOT OUT MY FLIPPING STICK.WITH 12LB. LINE THREW OUT THE SAME PLASTIC, AND WHAMMO AGAIN. MUSCLED HIM IN THIS TIME, TO MY AMAZEMENT WAS A 22 IN. WHITE SEA BASS. RELEASED HIM. WHAT A RUSH.LEFT A VERY HAPPY CAMPER ABOUT 1PM. MUST HAVE BEEN 200 PEOPLE FISHING. GOOD LUCK HOPE EVERY BODY FISHED THIER BUTTS OFF LAST WEEKEND. MIKE THE PMB..

WSB at the Jettie, that is a surprise.

Fished my butt off this weekend... tough to get up and go to work this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Granny Fish
    WSB at the Jettie, that is a surprise.

Fished my butt off this weekend... tough to get up and go to work this morning.
    Thats nothing, there was a guy who caught a steelhead off of the Wedge last year :shock: