Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: my best fishing experience...lots of pics...

Awesome report! Getting your rods back is very impressive. I don't know too many people who would instinctively dive in for their gear.

Very nice grade of fish, perfect eating size. How did you like the Parker? I hear it is a very stable platform and some even like it more than a Boston Whaler.

The pics of the sushi plates if making me drool! I can't remember that last time I had freshly caught tuna or yellowtail. I just might have to hop on a cattle trip just for the table fare.
    Last edited by Sinjin Kim; 09-04-2008 at 09:19 PM.

Amazing fishing trip. Love all the pictures and bendo shots.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Sinjin Kim View Post
    Awesome report! Getting your rods back is very impressive. I don't know too many people who would instinctively dive in for their gear.

Very nice grade of fish, perfect eating size. How did you like the Parker? I hear it is a very stable platform and some even like it more than a Boston Whaler.

The pics of the sushi plates if making me drool! I can't remember that last time I had freshly caught tuna or yellowtail. I just might have to hop on a cattle trip just for the table fare.
    People that have fished with me have seen me dive in on several occasions and not just for my gear but for anyone on that i fish with. I hate to see a person lose such a prize possesion and all you have to do is get a little wet to get it back and all is good.

That was the first time i fished on a parker pilothouse and i was VERY impressed. i fished alot of private boats, but most impressed with this boat....wouldnt be surprised if i bought one...soon...after i sell my cabo 216 that is .

Epic trip fellas. Thanks for the report.

theBandit

Way to go on the YFT, that looked like an epic day out there. Gottta love the blood trail behind the boat, AWESOME! Great way to finish off the day with the freshest sushi around! Good job out there guys.
    TightLines, Aaron

That sushi looks awesome!!!

Congrats on the great day!

Thanks for the Email & link buddy...

Awesome read & pics...

Cant wait for Cabo, coming SOOOOONNN!!!!

Freakin Billy, the Gear diver..
    SO far I think he has recovered about $10,000 in gear that went over the side..

YIKES!!! Enjoyed all the pics. From the maximum bent rods to the orgasmic sushi. You fellas r some serious tuna hunters. Thanks for sharing.

Incredible report and great pictures of such an epic day!

LOL.....

It's never a dull moment with you on board. First, gaff to the leg....then felled off the boat while fighting a shark, now diving for not one but two pricey outfits.

LOL....

Glad to see you got them both back. Epic day. Love the slick shot.....

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast