Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: How to make Pho?

Quote Originally Posted by one_leg View Post

You do?

I say Phuket!!!

One_Leg

Yeah O_L , that was the word I was looking for this morning. I was very tired and my answer was the best I could come up with.

Pronounced FAW

It's more like Pha then Faw.

Quote Originally Posted by SOSOFRESH View Post
    It's more like Pha then Faw.

Thanks for the clarification. I have never eaten an Oxtail. And the only tendons I think I have ever eaten were lil pieces in some spare ribs at my favorite Thai resturant? Are those hard things tendons? I ain't sure. She looked at me like I was crazy for leaving anything on the plate. I guess that closest thing I could equate it with is the patella(?) on the knee of a chicken leg. I ate em the next time, but I usually get the seafood curry there, so it ain't of any consequence.

O_L

ill trade my mom's secret recipe for some secret halibut honey hole coordinates.

I love pho!!

Pho q.

Quote Originally Posted by bonestock View Post
    ill trade my mom's secret recipe for some secret halibut honey hole coordinates.
    Ha Ha, beat ya to it! How do you think I got all my spots? Yup, pimpin' out mom's Pho recipes.

Thanks for the clarification. I have never eaten an Oxtail. And the only tendons I think I have ever eaten were lil pieces in some spare ribs at my favorite Thai resturant? Are those hard things tendons? I ain't sure. She looked at me like I was crazy for leaving anything on the plate. I guess that closest thing I could equate it with is the patella(?) on the knee of a chicken leg. I ate em the next time, but I usually get the seafood curry there, so it ain't of any consequence.

O_L

If you havent had oxtail before then go try the pho restaurant off of mcfadden and beach. Just tell them the pho oxtail. They bring out a very nice portion. The meat is very soft. Falls right off. Good stuff..... Tendons are kinda clear. Kinda chewy but soft. Also good stuff.

Ok, I will give it a shot!!!

Thanks.

O_L

Is Pho,Faw,Pha, or what ever you call it good

Quote Originally Posted by Wingnut View Post
    Ha Ha, beat ya to it! How do you think I got all my spots? Yup, pimpin' out mom's Pho recipes.
    we're back on the subject of Pho again? omg... i need to find me a good Pho place. Cappo and myself went to this new one by our house, talk about crap. Now Cappo doesn like it

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast