Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: How to make Pho?

Quote Originally Posted by brando123 View Post
    PHO HA!!!!!! love that place. I swear they put crack in that soup im addicted to it!
    Ain't that the truth!

May I ask if you guys found your recipe for Pho?

Im viet/chinese and can make a killer pot of pho!! Chicken pho, beef pho.. you name it.

I even have a shortcut to make it all too.. Next time i run to the grocery store, ill take a picture of the secret ingredient if you dont want to slave in the kitchen all day.

Just my 2 cents!
    THANX!

I vote that Jeannie just makes a huge batch and we all go over to her place for a pho party.

All in favor?????? :)

I !!!!!!
    Free Pho.. can't be turned down..

Quote Originally Posted by calico killer kevin View Post
    YAH PHO 54 FO FREE!!!
    BEST PLACE IN THE WORLD IS PHO 54 ON BROOKHURST.
    no place comes to PHO 54. At like $6 a bowl it's a no brainer for a quick lunch.
    Pho 54 owns! That's a large bowl too.
    I dunno about all the crazy stuff but a normal bowl of half cooked meat pho with all the toppings and I'm very happy A Thai Iced Tea goes good with it.

There's a place around the corner for Pho out here but not quite as good.

Actually chicken pho (home style not restaurant style) is the best. My ex wife's mom still make it for me when I requested it. I can make it too but why...:) It is much easier than the beef pho and mucho healthier. To the guy who wanted the secret of what make the pho broth at the restaurant have that distinct flavor, you need a particular kinda herb/seed that look like a miniature ninja star. Add that to the pho broth when you're cooking it but don't eat it. that is the reason why you don't see it in your pho when you get it at the restaurant. Also pho broth can be easily frozen and re-heat. so you can save your extra broth for the next time.

That ninja star thing is star anise

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345