Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Poly Ponds

no idea...but we go to the real cal poly so they definetly do! CPP what a joke!

hahaha agreed studly agreed

Default Poly Ponds

Guess I have some exploring to do. Going up to visit my son at Cal Poly tomorrow. Had no idea there was any fishing around the school.

Nice stuff man!

Can you repost the pictures they seem to be missing. Thanks .

Quote Originally Posted by studlyfisherman View Post
    typical cal poly elitist attitude. guess what... you're still a state school

Quote Originally Posted by Simplyeman View Post
    i used to go to CPP....do you know if they stocked their ponds with bass?
    lol my family stays up in AG. I goto CPP, you guys are funny. I fish Lopez & Margie everytime I visit the folks.

Oddly enough there was a lone 10" bass in the japanese gardens at CPP that someone must have planted.

Go for the duck pond if you want koi, carp, crap and turtles lol.

It must be sick to have easy access to lil holes on campus!

HEY SPARTAGAY...

Quote:
    Originally Posted by studlyfisherman View Post

typical cal poly elitist attitude. guess what... you're still a state school

I would agree...the elitist attitude comes from be an elite...and dont even start with us being a state school as if that makes it lesser in any way...im not claiming to be smart (however i am an elite) haha idiot...anyway Calpoly SLO rocks the socks so cram it you pickle face...

Quote Originally Posted by studlyfisherman View Post

I would agree...the elitist attitude comes from be an elite...and dont even start with us being a state school as if that makes it lesser in any way...im not claiming to be smart (however i am an elite) haha idiot...anyway Calpoly SLO rocks the socks so cram it you pickle face...
    I'm glad you're not claiming to be smart because half of that makes no sense at all. In which ways are you elite? And I'm glad CPSUSLO (that's quite the name you guys have there) works for you, it is indeed a great school, but if it fosters an attitude of elitism then i feel bad for those who attend your institution. I can't wait until you graduate and find that your boss went to a "lesser" university, and then you can tell him all about how you're elite when compared to him.

Again, I'm happy that CPSUSLO "rocks the socks" (whatever that means), but if Cal Poly, Pamona "rocks the socks" for Simplyeman, why do you have to try to demean his school? Is it to make you feel better about yourself?

dude you need to bust a nut...im sorry for whatever uncle touched you as a boy, but get over it. And I was joking about being an elite you dill face...however i was just rousting that dude about his lesser Calpoly...which it is lets not lie...and all the stuff i write makes sense...there is just an intellegence barrier on some of it (my appologies)...you probablly went to some really good school like san jose or something. Its doodoo faces such as yourself making assumptions like an A double S clown about one of the best schools in cali...so just relax, dont waste your time responding, and shut the s word up. PEACE SON
    ps. For all the elites out there we are having a meeting tomorrow night at 6 pm...sorry to exclude you SPARTAGAY...when life gives you lemons cut a hole in one and figure something out(refer to my first sentence for some ideas)

hahaha this is classic. some one with no sense of humor takes a post out of context from someone with a sense of humor and all of the sudden people are elitist this and a** holes that. just another reason why some of the people on fnn should be banned from the use of sarcasm. haha i love it

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast