Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Poly Ponds

the only way in is to tattoo your name on my left butt cheek! Stu is already in...however i didnt really like the needle he used...and he missed a little right...actually that wasnt a tattoo! shoot!

hey cell mate, as long as you were catching and i was pitching our life was happy. funny thing is its the opposite when we fish. you pitch all day for nothing and i catch all the fish

stu we both know what "fish" means...when i call to "fish" you better believe your catching and im tossin my "8 inch swimbait" all night long into those secluded dark holes...!

ok they just went from ambiguously gay to down right homo. good one. no really ::thread locked::

why does it say thread locked? what the heck? and i dont understand what your talkin about like usual...

i wrote that to be an *****. the thread is not locked. and i make perfect sense. sense enough to make you not want to fish with me anymore cause i always own you

i love how this goes from rippin on that one guy to rippin on you. funny how things change with superior intelligence

haha us elitist are goin head to head in a battle of sheer intelect...and bad spelling for that matter

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345