Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Team 57 heads to mexico!

Ya thats what i am talking about i am so excited thanks for the pics i need to go again.

Bigred

Thanks for posting my report Dana....it's not like you are busy enough taking care of last minute details for LEGENDS II. Ha ha!!

BigRed: I think you are going in Oct/Nov. Speak to your bro, we're in the planning stages, for either San Q or San Felipe (the other side....for homeguard YT and 100lb grouper)

Wingnut: All I can say is that you would storm these beaches like Normandy! You need to think about making the quickie run (Fri to Sun) down to San Q with us in the next couple months....Get there noon Fri, surf fish to evening, saturday boat ride to 3pm, quick late sat afternoon surf fish, get up early sunday and hit-n-run the coast on the way up back to SD. I doubt the fish down there have even seen a hardbait before. ha ha!!

Ya thats what i am talking about Rich i am ready for those yellers i really want a grouper Wingnut will kill it up there thats where he will get his yellow of the beach.

Bigred
    Last edited by BIGRED KILLA; 08-20-2008 at 08:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sansou View Post
    Wingnut: All I can say is that you would storm these beaches like Normandy! You need to think about making the quickie run (Fri to Sun) down to San Q with us in the next couple months....Get there noon Fri, surf fish to evening, saturday boat ride to 3pm, quick late sat afternoon surf fish, get up early sunday and hit-n-run the coast on the way up back to SD. I doubt the fish down there have even seen a hardbait before. ha ha!!
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGRED KILLA View Post
    Ya thats what i am talking about Rich i am ready for those yellers i really want a grouper Wingnut will kill it up there thats where he will get his yellow of the beach.

Bigred
    Oh man, let's do it!!! A friend of mine (Anferny7) was just down there for a week and he absolutely killed it from the surf. He says that he caught Corvina on almost every cast and the Halibut were thick like carpet down there.
    He even caught a Pompano from the surf!

Let's plan something soon! And yes, I want that Yellowtail from the surf!
    Last edited by Wingnut; 08-20-2008 at 09:56 PM.

My ADD is preventing me from reading thru the original post...but the pics are great!

Nice anglin'

Looks like you guys had a very nice time, WTG on ALL the fish! now that's one trip that I would love to go on.

T9

Sounds like a killer trip Sansou! Thanks for the pics and report!
    When you said San Q I for some odd reason thought you meant the prison!

Some of those pics look like it would be killer to just step out to the surf and toss the LC.

Rich,

you're making my pimples hard....you Mother Soccer

you killed it out there bro...you're my hero...

dude, I'm Jazzed...

hopefully I'll get a chance to hit up the East Cape sooner than Later for some offshore/nearshore Yak fishing

Keep in touch me on than San Felipe thing though, sounds tempting

Quote Originally Posted by Wingnut View Post
    Oh man, let's do it!!! A friend of mine (Anferny7) was just down there for a week and he absolutely killed it from the surf. He says that he caught Corbina on almost every cast and the Halibut were thick like carpet down there.
    He even caught a Pompano from the surf!

Let's plan something soon! And yes, I want that Yellowtail from the surf!

Let's hit the surf down there A.

Quote Originally Posted by Fisherman57 View Post
    Let's hit the surf down there A.

Dana, you plan a weekend trip, and I"M THERE!

I also read an article in W.O.N. just recently about a place called Scorpion Bay down there somewhere. That place is outa of control from the surf!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast