Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Report Cards are out!

Default Report Cards are out!

Just picked up my lobster report card. Remember to bring your fishing license when buying the card. Your Fishing license number gets written in the DFG book at the store. Luckily I had mine out in the car. Just 5 more weeks!!!!

how much were they again?

OK how is this report card going to work when I come from out of town and only get a two day lic. Am I going to have to get a new one each time or are they going to put each number in it each time? Any info would be great....

Thanks.

Pyronut

I think it cost $9 but I threw out he receipt.
    Good question about the daily license. I don't think it matters too much because kids and people hooping off of piers also have to get the card even though they don't need a license! I don't think you need a card for each license. The card is good for the same period as the license,1/1-12/31 so you'll need a new card in january. I think the card should be half price this year since we can only use it for half a season! I think there are 50 slots on the card,my challenge is can anyone actually fill up the 50 slots before the card expires in 90 days.
    Last edited by lucky catch; 08-20-2008 at 10:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lucky catch View Post
    Good question about the daily license. I don't think it matters too much because kids and people hooping off of piers also have to get the card even though they don't need a license! I don't think you need a card for each license. The card is good for the same period as the license,1/1-12/31 so you'll need a new card in january. I think the card should be half price this year since we can only use it for half a season! I think there are 50 slots on the card,my challenge is can anyone actually fill up the 50 slots before the card expires in 90 days.
    i'm on it buddy! i think the hesbros will have a really good shot at this challenge
    thanks for the heads up on the report cards i'm going to check old wal mart now

Oh boy! Can't wait till season is here!....I gotta pop my hoopin cherry, hopefully all goes well.

Do you get the cards the same place you get licences?

Yea, any where they sell licenses.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tn_IMGP0781.JPG 
Views:	109 
Size:	28.8 KB 
ID:	6723   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tn_IMGP0782.JPG 
Views:	104 
Size:	33.0 KB 
ID:	6724  

Quote Originally Posted by lucky catch View Post
    Thanks for the info!!!!!!!!
    Good luck out there on the Bugs!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by chris View Post
    i'm on it buddy! i think the hesbros will have a really good shot at this challenge
    thanks for the heads up on the report cards i'm going to check old wal mart now
    Yes the way the HESBROS ended the season with some help on my part for 1 trip it could be possible!!!!!

Hopefully they will invite me back for another marathon pulling session. And of course they will be invited to spend some time on on my smaller ride pulling for me while I drive up onto the nest!!!

If you need help eating those...let me know!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast