Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Big Mother Off 'yak in the 'bu

Things really start to get juicy until Wingnut steps in!!

Nice job on the biggun!

Default Nice catch, small Black Sea Bass

Nevermind that guy, it is what it is...many were kept back in the day and is why the FishnGame has applied the "Release" of all black see bass.

They keep them in Mexico and I am sure that that one is a Mexican Visitor. lol

Nice job releasing it. As for Trauma? Please, it's a Cichlid. Those things are hardy, and the best part, The model is in a vertical position. No skeletal trauma. I see so many pix of bass held by their mouths in a horizantal position. Now that trauma, get that guy off of here!

Quote Originally Posted by SpinnerBaitKing View Post
    Nevermind that guy, it is what it is...many were kept back in the day and is why the FishnGame has applied the "Release" of all black see bass.

They keep them in Mexico and I am sure that that one is a Mexican Visitor. lol

Nice job releasing it. As for Trauma? Please, it's a Cichlid. Those things are hardy, and the best part, The model is in a vertical position. No skeletal trauma. I see so many pix of bass held by their mouths in a horizantal position. Now that trauma, get that guy off of here!

Who is this noob? 10 posts, a dorky hat and an attitude. LOL. Im sure we should all take note to what they do in "Mexico". After all, Mexico is a country all nations should be looking too for leadership, eco-friendly policy, conservation, and governmental responsibility.

Lol Spinner your funny i don't see no drama here and bsb are all not that hardy some times they float and you have to try your hardest to burp them to swim down and on a yak it is a lot harder but that one was in the shallows so it was probably easy.Idk what guy your talking about to get out of here so plez don't be a drama queen.

Bigred
    Last edited by BIGRED KILLA; 08-19-2008 at 02:43 PM.

i was out on the reel fun last week and someone caught an easy 100lb possibly more bsb. They somehow got it on deck (i couldnt tell if they gaffed because of the huge crowd around it) but when they released it they lowered it down with the gaff (it was throught its lip) and after about 15 seconds of nudging the fish and giving it "cpr" it finally swam away with a triumphant splash of its tail. It was an awesome fish to see and I really hoped it lived. I hope ironshrimps bsb did too and nice catch also.

Hey TShaffer they always gaff the lower jaw if the bring them up i would hope they don't gaff them any where else.

Bigred

she or he? swam away with a healthy boom of it's tail

I've already gotten the proper instruction on how to handle the next bsb we catch

thanks to everyone for advice and suggestions....getting the hang of the learning curve

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123