Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: **NBU/Fnn** GO 4 BROKE~!!!

Nice job K3vin!! we actually went out that wknd too.. we took the 5 and make it in SD in a lil over an hour... i remember sharing a rail w/ you couple of years ago in NP. until next time!

Dean, I'll call you for the labor day trip if you can make it. As far as this weeks charter, I'm going on a 6 packer that's filled up.

GD - ... too white crew?!?!!?!? That's ****'s too funny mang. That's like saying the NBU = the Gooks of Hazard.

Larissa - thanks sweety for the recipe. You gotta hook up w/Dean's Pokey recipe too.

T-izzle - post up a pic. I need to see you to remember you.

Outey.

KK.

K3vin, you need to drink a beer more often!

Quote Originally Posted by k3vin_kim View Post
    Dean, I'll call you for the labor day trip if you can make it. As far as this weeks charter, I'm going on a 6 packer that's filled up.

GD - ... too white crew?!?!!?!? That's ****'s too funny mang. That's like saying the NBU = the Gooks of Hazard.

Larissa - thanks sweety for the recipe. You gotta hook up w/Dean's Pokey recipe too.

T-izzle - post up a pic. I need to see you to remember you.

Outey.

KK.

i put up a post "Producer produced kinda" (guy w/o shirt)

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678