Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: **NBU/Fnn** GO 4 BROKE~!!!

Ohh man !! What a trip !!! Big ups Kevin for writing this report !!!!!!!!!!! Big ups to everyone who came out fishing!!! And Big ups to capt and crew of the Orion!!!!

What can I say, we had a blast. It never went WO but steady picking if you stayed on the soak. 6 1/2 hour drift???!!! Straight nuts !!!

man what a trip we had! this was going to be my first offshore tuna trip and it turned out to be a super sick one. big ups to dave for putting this one together..once again. like we all said before you are the baddest charter master bro! thanks for making it happen for everyone! sorry i didn't bring my camera so no pics to add but matt took some shots and hopefully he will add some here. i can't wait to do this with you all again.

Yimmy couldn't have said it any better. Thanks David and by the way you, Yimmy, and Pineapple Express were pulling on YFT all day too man!! Matt- way too go on the YFT and dorado.

Quote Originally Posted by k3vin_kim View Post
    You must be referring to Ann from New Zealand...

yes she's still there - she's definately easy on the eyes w/a killer hot Aussie accent.
    yup anne... she's cool.. picture doesnt do her justice.. but yeah.. killer hot accent..
    they have one of the funnest crew's i've worked with... our last trip Alex (the shorter deckhand) and a couple of our people were biting the heads off the bait on dares...

howzit k3vin ~
    dude... it was a pleasure to meet & fish with the one & only KK...
    when we were waiting to board the Orion that couple came up & asked if you were
    k3vin kim, dude that was priceless. EVERYONE knows KK....good times brah.
    what a fun trip BIG BAD CHARTER MASTER DavidE put together. another one for the
    record books fo sure.
    great write up too bruddah. i can't believe you still had the energy to post the report
    so soon. we got in later than expected because capt. bryan is fish slayer...!!!
    we stayed out later than we should of. i finally got home, cleaned & settled in by 1am.
    i included a link to my pix to share.... now KK don't trip on the classic shot of you
    in the chair. that goes to show how much fun we all had fishing our okole's (o) off
    on this fun trip. :)
    dude ann made the trip even sweeeeeter being the only gal on the boat & not affraid
    to jump in the mix on a bloody deck to help chum bait & help out. she was easy on
    the eyes too. sweet hearted soul. i had to ask her what made her choose this kind
    of work ? her & her i think bf but could of been husband(deckhand) travel all over
    the world working on boats making a living. they are enjoying doing it for now & love traveling & meeting new people. they've been fishing in NZ, all over europe, turkey, costa rica, & other places they'll soon be heading to depending on each locations fishing seasons.
    now that's AWESOME...!!!

DAvidE you are da man !!! awesome trip fo shizzal...!!!
    dude you made a new best buddy... Dale. you know wot i mean....LOL :)
    classic moment on the stern. good times.
    i'll be making a batch of yft poke for you bruddah. i'll holla at you later 2 night.
    hopefully we can hook up in the am b4 work or pm aftah work.

deanhall pleasure to meet & fish with you too bruddah. i'll remember that toad that took you
    around the boat 1/2 dozen times & each time you came around you got the arch of rods
    pass. aaahhh.....good times.

jimmy,matt, re8elmonk, & mark you guys rock...!!! the fish gods will praise you
    with future success...!!! way to get your tuna/dodo cherry's POP'd. good times.

this trip was sooooooooooooo fun....!!! the Orion ROCKS...!!! capt bryan wants to change the boats name to Wes Vegas...um, i hope NOT. this fish killing boat will never be the same.

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/p...=9AZMXDVu2cMIy

peace
    PE

Sweet report and pics. Congrat's guys. Good call on going for broke.

Great report !!! Even greater fishing . Sweet. Congrats on the YFT slay. Sure wish I can make it out on 1 tip this year. Thanks for the reports guys.

What an awesome trip, all it takes is one like this to make for a memorable season! Hopefully this lasts well into October, great report and pics K3v.

TD

YOU BASTARD'S~!!!

I thought I smelled bait when I was snoozing on the lawn chair~!!!

You bastards~!!!, nobody told me there would be a sweet Ausie lass onboard.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast