Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 3rd Annual Guys Trip to Bishop/Mammoth

i recognize that fish cleaning station! vagabond inn right? I was just up there Sunday through Wednesday and stayed at the Vagabond. Nice report man, looks like you did a hell of a lot better than we did. I'll get my pics and report up soon. peace.

Quote Originally Posted by Faulter_Mike View Post
    i recognize that fish cleaning station! vagabond inn right? I was just up there Sunday through Wednesday and stayed at the Vagabond. Nice report man, looks like you did a hell of a lot better than we did. I'll get my pics and report up soon. peace.
    Cool cant wait to see the report.......

Default Brook or Brown?

How does one tell the difference between a brook trout and a brown trout? They seem identical to me.

Brown trout are the ONLY species with red dots surrounded by black rings; brook trout are brighter-colored and have vermiculated (worm-shaped and irregular) spots on their back and reddish highlights on their bellies and lower fins, edged in white. Both are Salmo genus (chars). Goldens and cutthroats are genetically fairly close to rainbows, and all are Salmonidae genus.
    Last edited by flytyingreloader; 08-16-2008 at 10:07 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12