Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: WFO Threshers!

whatever i dont even know why im wasting my time with people like you ..i spoke my opinion and im heard ..im done with this pathetic thread.

Quote Originally Posted by ironshrimp View Post
    the persons/people you really should focus your ire on are the commercial/Intl. fishing fleets....

Long line commercial fisherman are not allowed to fish that close to shore, so that issue has already been taken care of, now its the recreational anglers that need to practice catch and release in this nursery zone. Go ahead and kill all of them you want but remember to tell your kids when your fishing with them in the future and there complaining about not catching anything that when you were young it was our legal right to kill as many as we wanted and we did. Thats why there are none left for you to catch

Just cause its legal does not make it right

I am not trying to bash these anglers, they paid to go fishing and they should fish, I doubt they even knew they would be targeting babies when they went out. My problen is with this sport boat captain, He doesnt deserve to make a living as a recreational sport boat captain
    Last edited by Doe; 08-11-2008 at 04:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Doe View Post
    Long line commercial fisherman are not allowed to fish that close to shore, so that issue has already been taken care of, now its the recreational anglers that need to practice catch and release in this nursery zone. Go ahead and kill all of them you want but remember to tell your kids when your fishing with them in the future and there complaining about not catching anything that when you were young it was our legal right to kill as many as we wanted and we did. Thats why there are none left for you to catch

Just cause its legal does not make it right

I am not trying to bash these anglers, they paid to go fishing and they should fish, I doubt they even knew they would be targeting babies when they went out. My problen is with this sport boat captain, He doesnt deserve to make a living as a recreational sport boat captain
    these people are to brain dead to know what they are doing is wrong and it may be legal but what for??..there i said it i dont care go ahead bash on me...im with you doe.

I haven't caught any yet. But I like to eat them.
    Maybe I will be able to catch them someday if there are any left?

Great report and pics, Mickey!
    Nice fish, bet it will taste great!

SCG7

cool! looks like everyone had a great time out there! i've never caught thresher before it sure looks fun! thanks for the report and enjoy the bbq!

Way to go !

Shark fishing is such fun !

Quote Originally Posted by Troutman65 View Post

Nice shark man. Wide open bite and fishin with two hotties who fish. Sounds like heaven bro.... Hehe... They are only hotties though if they are over 18.
    Last edited by Liteliner; 08-11-2008 at 07:18 PM. Reason: disclaimer......

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast