Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: WFO Threshers!

wow thats just crazy...

Quote Originally Posted by klocked View Post
    Looks like fun!! Cool report too.

I love T-shark and here's a simple recipe...

Fire up the bbq
    make up some tinfoil trays to cook your t-shark steaks in
    put some butter in each tray
    sprinkle some seasoning like garlic or lemon pepper on the steaks
    put the steaks into the tinfoil trays
    put more butter on top of the steaks along with sliced "red" onion
    set them on the bbq and close the lid
    cook until done and enjoy
    Tasty!!
    Thanks for the recipe KLOCKED! Will definitely give it a try. I gave away the fins to a buddy of mine. He's supposed to make some soup out of 'em. All I asked was that he let me try it. :D

Thanks again, it sounds yummy.

miguel,

you' da man

good to see you're out there on fish

last time we went out from Malibu, fishing sucked

redeemed bro!!!

I'll give you a shot out later on...this weekends my b-day weekend so there's fishing plans in the works

yeeee....haaaww!

Adir,

Glad to hear from you bro. I was hoping to run into you on Sunday. Didn't run into any of the regulars so it's a good thing the fishing was good otherwise it would have been a boring trip. Lots of families & newbie fishermen. It was fun watching guys with Walmart spinner setups with 15 lb line getting spooled & snapped left & right.

Hit me up with your plans for the weekend. I may join ya if you go on Sunday. Work owns me on Sat. :( We gotta get you out on the water for your B-Day!

Quote Originally Posted by ironshrimp View Post
    miguel,
    you' da man
    good to see you're out there on fish
    last time we went out from Malibu, fishing sucked
    redeemed bro!!!

I'll give you a shot out later on...this weekends my b-day weekend so there's fishing plans in the works

yeeee....haaaww!

i think killing sharks is pretty f'd up and dumb but thats my opinion but w.e floats your guys boat as i dont need to argue because im out numbered by vote who likes killing these guys and it seems like all of you!! its 1 to 20 i dont win..

ZBA

Quote Originally Posted by Zombie Bass ATTACK View Post
    i think killing sharks is pretty f'd up and dumb but thats my opinion but w.e floats your guys boat as i dont need to argue because im out numbered by vote who likes killing these guys and it seems like all of you!! its 1 to 20 i dont win..

ZBA

I agree with ya Zombie, What i really cant beleive is a sport boat captain would even take people to fish for these babies. Malibu is a known thresher nursery, a sport boat captain should be doing his best to protect babies not leading them to slaughter

I know i will never go on this boat, the captain does not deserve the business
    Last edited by Doe; 08-11-2008 at 02:51 PM. Reason: add line

Quote Originally Posted by Doe View Post
    I agree with ya Zombie, What i really cant beleive is a sport boat captain would even take people to fish for these babies. Malibu is a known thresher nursery, a sport boat captain should be doing his best to protect babies not leading them to slaughter

I know i will never go on this boat, the captain does not deserve the business
    right on!! atleast someone hears my opinion thanks doe! i think these sharks need to be a protected species.

easy killer

it's so easy to criticize when you're safe and sound behind a keyboard

I've fished with Miguel before and believe me when I say he's a competent and responsible angler

all onboard including miguel are well within their legal rights...whether or not you thinks it's right and moral is totally subjective

but blasting on someone's post is one very ineffective way to get your point across

Frankie says "Relax"

Quote Originally Posted by ironshrimp View Post
    easy killer

it's so easy to criticize when you're safe and sound behind a keyboard

I've fished with Miguel before and believe me when I say he's a competent and responsible angler

all onboard including miguel are well within their legal rights...whether or not you thinks it's right and moral is totally subjective

but blasting on someone's post is one very ineffective way to get your point across

Frankie says "Relax"
    what the fk are you talking about???? did i blast on anyone i said it sucks..your pretty dumb id say all this stuff to your face bro ...go head and kill lil baby sharks all you want and wait and think before you open your mouth

K...you HAVE a point...I think you've been watching a bit too much "Shark Week" though

put down the crack pipe and take a deep breath....

the persons/people you really should focus your ire on are the commercial/Intl. fishing fleets....

you seem articulate and passionate enough about the issue to do something about it..so why don't you

If you like I can PM you some useful links...there's all kinds of public shareholders meetings and the DFG does have an open public forum they hold annually

smoke a doob "bro"

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast