Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: No Salmon and Sturgeon Ownage near Portland (Lots of Pics)

Andre bummer on the Chinook skunker but the Sturgeon fishing looked pretty fun. Good job on capturing some of that Pacific Northwest scenery. The bridge and double waterfall shot is pretty cool. Thanks for sharing your journey.

Fabulous pictures and report, Dre! :thumb:

Guess you have found your niche with the sturgeon. You have been spooled so many times by them and to finally be able to bring one in.... do I remember correctly - is this your second stergeon boated? I still haven't hooked up with any stergeon. I want to be first on the list when you start your guide trips. :lol:

Very nice pics Andre!

Nice goin'!
    My dad lives in Portland. It's okay, I guess... if you like all that natural, unspoiled beauty and clean air crap.

WOW...it really is beautiful up there. Living in the San Fernando Valley and not getting out much, it's easy to forget the true beauty of nature and what real rivers should look like...NOT like SARL :shock:

Thanks for sharing!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fisheromen
    it's easy to forget the true beauty of nature and what real rivers should look like...NOT like SARL :shock:
    Yeah ... I almost couldn't bring myself to go to SARL ever again after seeing that. I'll go for a FNN event, but that's it.

Great report Dre. :thumb:

You didn't get to stop and fish any of that river on the way back? :shock:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12