Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Yellow Tail Action!! 8-6-08

Quote Originally Posted by BIGRED KILLA View Post
    I will smoke some yellows for the legends yummy.

Bigred
    Lucas, I will be looking you up for sure!!! Smoked fish RAWKS!!!

Nice going out there guys. Great report.

When I go fishing its to fish for food. I don't catch and release. I don't fish for LMB either. If I happen to catch one of them I will release it because I don't eat them.

Just the way it is.
    Last edited by Troutman65; 08-08-2008 at 05:36 PM.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh !!!

Pat,

I have to agree with SAMIAM. You should not be killing all of those Yellowtail without me there killing them with you. We could have made a bigger dent to the population dog. Looks like you did better than the last time we were out on your boat getting chased away by that lifeguard.

Maybe I should do more saltwater fishing...hmmmmm

good job on your catch! i know noob question but where is the 370 371 located at? never heard of it.

Thanks for the positive replies guys. It was a great trip, we had a blast getting the first yellows ever on the boat. I wish we could have found some tuna but they have been off the chew a little because the water warmed up.

As far as the tree hugger goes, if you were a REAL fisherman you would know that the amount of damage that sport fisherman do is very minimal. The tuna wrappers are killing our oceans but you would have no idea since you don't get off the keyboard. And a $600 dollar trip you better believe that we are going to try to bring home some food. Yes I can go buy it like you do but where is the fun in that?

Quote Originally Posted by vince champion View Post
    good job on your catch! i know noob question but where is the 370 371 located at? never heard of it.
    Its about thirty miles out of Point Loma. Not sure of the heading off hand but there are a few high spots out there.

Good job out there. Nice fish. If you want to avoid the zoo at Shelter Island, try Dana Landing in Mission Bay. It adds less than 10 miles to most trips and has more ramp and parking.

Great job on those yellow Pat. Wishing I was there with you guys .

KPN.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast