Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bloody Decks O'plenty!

Quote Originally Posted by Ambassadorhawg View Post
    Buttflyzzz,

I think a set-up with 25-30 pound test would do the trick. A 7' foot rod and a reel like a Daiwa Sealine 40 is perfect. I brought 4 rods just to cover all of my needs. I had a 20 pound rig for picky biters, a 30 pound livebait rig which is what I caught all but one of the fish on, a 30 pound swimbait rig and a 40 pound yo-yo rig.

By the way, I fished the yo-yo iron a lot and the fish wanted absolutely nothing to do with it! Booo-hooo....

A-hawg out...
    hey thanks, really

It was a good day of fishing !! So now are you going to go out more or wait another 3-4 years??

Hi AmbassadorHawg,

WTG !! Great shot at the variety !! Did you get all the fish on plastics ? What colors>

JapanRon

Quote Originally Posted by deanhall32 View Post
    It was a good day of fishing !! So now are you going to go out more or wait another 3-4 years??
    If you're asking if I am ready to kill some more exotics again..... I am usually available to kill on Mondays or Tuesdays....

Quote Originally Posted by JapanRon View Post
    Hi AmbassadorHawg,

WTG !! Great shot at the variety !! Did you get all the fish on plastics ? What colors>

JapanRon

No JapanRon,

I got the first fish of the day on a plastic. It was a troll stop and we didn't have many of those. We did have a short stop on the BFT but they wanted nothing to do with plastic. The other few Albies we got were actually kelp paddy fish!!!

I got the albie on a sardine colored Powerbait Swimbait, 5" size.

Thanks,
    A-hawg

Nice man!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12