Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I See Your Legal Halibut... and Raise You a Legal White Sea Bass! Sunday 8/3/08

Im not sure it can get any better than a WSB

Im drolling !

Wot no YFC ?

Hey "twin" brother,

it's couldn't have happen to a nicer guy!!!!!! I knew you can do it, from salmon to white seabass. Nothing that swims is safe when Wn and the gangs hit the water.

It's a beautiful coastline up there and nailing one of your sought after fish makes it even more sweeter.

hope to fish with you soon Arthur.

Soul

Arthur,
    Congrats on your first legal WSB from the surf. Who need a boat to get a legal WSB right?. Man! I went on a few overnight trip to get me a legal one, but so far......None!
    Congrats buddy.

KPN.

Default Congrats !

Hi Wingnut- I was the third party at your first spot this morning (in the green Yak). Actually I have been around for a few of you past Halibut sessions over the last few weeks- Watching from a slightly deeper depth curve (have been trying not to crowd you guys)! I scratched a few a little deeper outside you guys today then went around the point and got into them a bit more consistently once I found some clean water- It was a bit slower for me this sunday, but it has been quite a run in that spot right? ! I even managed a nice legal on a Sammy in Metalic Sardine a few weeks back, on the surface!- Anyway, wanted to say I enjoy your posts with pics from the surfzone, and what a fine looking Sea Bass from further north. Keeps me pumped till the next session- Best Regards-
    Steve

Congrats on a great catch once again! I can't say that I'm surprised.... just always wonder what's next?

WhoooA! congrats wingnut!

From salmon to WSB, you never cease to amaze me.

What's next on your surf fishing list? Roosters with 20 dollar bills in there mouth?
    Last edited by C[ROD]; 08-03-2008 at 10:12 PM.

Enjoy the WSB!! And congratulations on your milestone!!!

You set a goal for yourself and you accomplish it in a very reasonable amount of time.

What's next on the list? =p

Congrats on the WSB from the surf!!!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast