Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Where' Jikser???????????????????????

Default Where' Jikser???????????????????????

Hey - where you been... hit me up, my rides ready to roll... Was thinking of hitting up Catalina on Memorial Weekend... Let me know.

fished with him on the big game 90. hes around my should be done soon too (i hope)

Sounds like fun. Yeah I talked to Jikser the other day and our schedules are conflicting so we havent gone out (I was really trying to give him a hard time for not posting). I think he's heading out this weekend, and Im staying local (leadcore style). Let me know when your up and going and we'll hit the island.

On another note, last week Thursday I toured the 29 Palms base and had the opportunity to speak with BGeneral Spiese. Its amazing what you Marines go through to protect this great country. Thank you!!!!

I talked to him via radio on the water today.Sun 5-20......he was at the oil islands fishing while I was at horseshoe.....so yea he is around

haven't talked to him lately. probably busy with work and kids.