Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sandies at the 'Flats' 07 / 30 Moo-moo Trip

Hi one_leg,

Ha ha ha ... I guess so !! I'm sure you get twice as tired...... with no relief ! Perspective ... ah ... perspective !!

JapanRon

Hi pokerface12,

With the Sand Bass stirring, I'll be watching for more reports from you too !!

JapanRon

Hi fishmanaic,

In Japan, my wife loved the critters and they were pretty easy to catch from shore as they have some speices that are in shallow water. They were not targeted years ago so they got pretty big but when the lure fishng became popular in Japan, we saw fewer big fish on my home grounds in Kanagawa Prefecture !! I don't eat them now as it's tough to get sushi from them.

JapanRon
    Last edited by JapanRon; 08-01-2008 at 09:05 AM.

JR
    another fun and informative report
    thanks for sharing with us

i love the sculpin......mmmm mmmmm

i was just thinking about trying to sneak hour for a couple of hours tonight to target some macs and maybe a butt at the belmont pier. I havent been on it it in years. was also thinking about taking the little boy....then i read your post showing the kids rodeo. i wish i would have known earlier. i should keep my eyes open as i have been on alfredos site this week looking around but still didnt see anything about the rodeo until you pointed it out - grrrr
    im thinking today would have been a great day to call in sick and take the kids out for a afew hours.

good luck to any kids that are there now aiming for the JP!!!

do you do much pier/surf/local LB fishing or are your midweek victory trips all you do for the week???

hope all is well for ya and ill catch up with ya soon

G$

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12