Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Team NBU Charter 0726-27 Overnight (Westerly)

Ok ok......great trip guys...good to see youre stepping up on the slaying....thanks for the report joe......lol...you got guys beggin to be NBU...good for you mang.....get busy on those avatars joe!! Peace, and hope one day we will fish together again......

GD

fa sho steve...man i was watching from Gs to Gents on mtv the other day and there's a dude named CEE and thought it was you at first bro..i was thinking..damn steve aint wanna be a G nomore?? but i realized the dude was too short to be ghetto dad lol..jk..you still got my gunnysack??

Quote Originally Posted by christainmetalhead909 View Post
    nice trip guys. way get some yellow in the mix.
    Bradley! Thanks! Yeah, it's always a lot more fun when you've got a fish pullin' line off your reel!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rich and Noah View Post
    I think I figured out what NBU stands for:
    An insane "N"eed to "B"ite some fish organs to later "U"p chuck it over the rail...
    Go Team NBU!
    The hearts are getting old, need to see someone go for something in the Y-tail/Tuna's belly
    Rich, nice try on the acronym. LOL!!
    We'll discuss with our official "Biter" - B.O.B. "Biter Of Bait" to see what is possible.

Quote Originally Posted by jplee3 View Post
    Nice job on the yellows, guys! That's a grumper of a first!
    Thanks Jeremy. We try.
    I can't think of a better definition of "BEGINNER'S LUCK"!!

Quote Originally Posted by ironshrimp View Post
    nice one Joe....I wanna be part of NBU posse too....all the kids are doing it!!!
    you guys rule..never a dull moment when the NBU is onboard
    nice variety and mix there...mmmm yellowtairl heart....bleeech!
    Adir, thanks!
    To be part of the posse, you have to go fishing to start with!! LOL!
    I rarely see any reports of your adventures. I'm imagining that your gear is all dusty, rusty and sitting in a bucket in the corner of your garage....GET OUT AND FISH BRO!! LOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by osiito View Post
    wtg go guys on your day. congrats.
    OZ, didn't you go out on the Dreamer or Mar Diosa?? I didn't see a report. (Or I'm just blind...if so, then sorry bro) How did you guys do??

Quote Originally Posted by ghetto dad View Post
    Ok ok......great trip guys...good to see youre stepping up on the slaying....thanks for the report joe......lol...you got guys beggin to be NBU...good for you mang.....get busy on those avatars joe!! Peace, and hope one day we will fish together again......

GD
    Steve, yeah, we're stepping up our game. Or at least trying.
    We can't let Steve "the Bass Master" look good all the time!! LOL!!
    Glad you enjoyed the report.

See ya brah~

FJ74

yea i did go on the maridosa on the same day...dara and yimmy came by and said wassup. well lets just say i didnt feel like putting one up...a day i care to forget. it just wasnt my day. wasnt motivated to write one up. plus no picz either. i saw u guys about 50 yards up above us when that guy hooked the YT & landed it.

by the way who won the saltiga???

LOL joe....im so outta practice, even k3vin kim could school me now.....thanks again for the report homie

GD

Adir, thanks!
    To be part of the posse, you have to go fishing to start with!! LOL!
    I rarely see any reports of your adventures. I'm imagining that your gear is all dusty, rusty and sitting in a bucket in the corner of your garage....GET OUT AND FISH BRO!! LOL!!!

yeah, i've been heading out lately, I've just got to put in the effort and post both good and bad days...I'm headed out this weekend on the yaks' so lookout for that coming up

I'd be stoked to hang with y'all and learn.....I'll PM you as the month approaches...and hopefully you can do the same

Quote Originally Posted by 4g63power View Post
    fa sho steve...man i was watching from Gs to Gents on mtv the other day and there's a dude named CEE and thought it was you at first bro..i was thinking..damn steve aint wanna be a G nomore?? but i realized the dude was too short to be ghetto dad lol..jk..you still got my gunnysack??

Hey jimmy, i miss your sexy lil hairless ***....hope things are straight with you man.....take it easy

...even k3vin kim could school me now.....

GD

So nothing's changed?

Quote Originally Posted by k3vin_kim View Post
    So nothing's changed?
    LOL...good comeback man....im proud of you......have you learned to cast more than 30 feet yet????

GD

LOL...good comeback man....im proud of you......have you learned to cast more than 30 feet yet????

GD
    whachu talkin about willis? kevin kim can cast tadyC from fountain valley to china

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast