Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Water Levels Will Be Lowest In 30 Years

Default info outdated

Deleted info outdated
    Last edited by sky; 04-14-2024 at 04:14 AM.

f me in the a...that is no bueno

No bueno is correct. This should scare the shite out of everyone. As So Cal needs to become more self sustaining we will need to turn to our own water resources. This will shrink our reservoirs......

Not good. Who's got the dehydrated water?

Japo

Instant water...just add water ;)

Not good :(

I thought I heard the snow levels were really quite good this year? I know South Lake got another 4+ feet in February and then got another 2+ feet at the end of May.

Maybe this is just the Eastern Sierras that did that well?

Folks have been monitoring the water levels at Oroville for a few years now. They say that fishing should not be affected and in fact should improve as the fish will be forced to concentrate into smaller areas.

Mike

what's crazy is all the lakes on the eastern side are spilling over right now..lake sabrina staff reported they have been spilling over for about a week now

So if only we can transfer the water from the eastern sierras to the west eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike274 View Post
    They say that fishing should not be affected and in fact should improve as the fish will be forced to concentrate into smaller areas.

Mike
    I'd rather have a glass of fresh water to drink, than a concentrated school of spotted bass to chase.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    I'd rather have a glass of fresh water to drink, than a concentrated school of spotted bass to chase.
    Troof

I stayed with my son in clovis, and fished pineflats lake ,and eastman. Ive never seen the water that low, it was a hike just to get to the water at eastman from the parking lot.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast