Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Question about posting photos, please help

Default Question about posting photos, please help

I'm trying to figure out how to post photos so that they show up large without having to click on any thumbnails, like how Flying and JSAUCE818 did in the "lets see those slab pics" thread. I've looked in the FAQ but still no progress. How do you do it?:confused:

the easiest way is to get yourself a photobucket account where you can store your pics. Under the pics that you upload they give you different link options, like Direct Link, HTML, IMG and so forth. This board uses BB coding as well as HTML I believe. Upload your pic to photobucket and then copy the IMG link.

When you are making your post here just paste the IMG link into your post and it will post the picture up in the post instead of having to click on the thumbnail picture first.

As to the size, that would depend on the size of the photo, if it is too small then you would want to use some photo imaging software that you can increase the size of the photo before you upload it to photobucket.

Theres a sticky right at the top of this forum on how to do it.
    http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/showthread.php?t=16012

I use http://tinypic.com/ No log in ,no albums ,no mess.

I resize to around 1000 pixels wide. Every computer has some kind of picture editing software on it to do this.

Also ' Preview Post" before submitting to see how the pics come out.