Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Albacore!!! 7-9-08

Quote Originally Posted by paDDy View Post
    Nice going guys! Too bad about all the short bites but at least you got two. We have to hit it up soon, just need to get a few heads on the boat and Kill!!
    if you need extra passengers letm me know

Way to christen the boat!!! Sorry I couldn't come out and play...you know the deal. I was wondering if you guys would head in to Mex or hit the "42" and stuff....looks like it paid off! Good job! Spoke with Paddy, he sounded favorable for the upcoming week?? Let's do it while the fish are here!

Love the blood bath. Good to see you got into some albis. :cool:

Lol You Guys Are Now Suspects.... Nice Kill! Thanks For The Invite Fellas< Too Bad It Was On A Week Day... I Bet Red Licked The Deck Clean With His Tongue... Lmao

B/c

Thanks every one! It was a great trip, but rushed...

Sansou: I have a wedding on Sat or else I'ld be there. I didn't make it Catalina yesterday, but I'm shooting over there Wed (tomorrow) and will be back Thursday... Let me know. Paddy might be there as well on his boat.

Adir: Hit me up man!

Beeracudda: Are you telling me you can leave the twins to go fish some more???

Quote Originally Posted by DrewRanch View Post
    Thanks every one! It was a great trip, but rushed...

Sansou: I have a wedding on Sat or else I'ld be there. I didn't make it Catalina yesterday, but I'm shooting over there Wed (tomorrow) and will be back Thursday... Let me know. Paddy might be there as well on his boat.

Adir: Hit me up man!

Beeracudda: Are you telling me you can leave the twins to go fish some more???
    I will get back to you on that one buddy.... LOL ;) I might be able to sneak out for a day trip on a weekend, let me know... I am getting thirsty for beer again... lol

Default albies

COULD WE HAVE MORE BLOOD PLEASE,,,,,t/o

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12