Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Please Nominate Wendy Tochihara ASAP For MLPA So. Cal. RSG

Exclamation

Hi Wendy.....

I noticed you mentioned in your post that you have given seminars and speak to all kinds of fishermen everyday.

I'm not sure as to the deadline of your petition but regardless, I'd like to extend a personal invitation to you to join us at Irvine Lake for our upcoming "Legends II" event.

http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/showthread.php?t=18720

You can spend the day introducing yourself to our members and provide them with more information on your cause and why you believe you qualify to be nominated all while joining in the day's fun. More importantly, you'll be in the midst of some great people and will for certain be leaving the event having made some new Fishing Network / TEAM 57 friends!

This is a family event, so your children are welcome also!

If you'd like more information....... feel free to e-mail me at:
    fisherman57@fishingnetwork.net

Hope to see you there!

Dana
    Fisherman 57

Oh... and since you're the national sales manager for that fishing line company..... Ill be glad to accept a raffle donation from them too! ;)

shes not a politician ... she prolly fishes more than some of you guys and her trolling motor is faster than your outboards. just sign it. i alrdy have in person.

Dana - I think the deadline is the 18th. Anyone know how many possitions are open for this? From what I could tell there are more than a few.

Nessie Hunter,

Yes NH, I have made a lot of great friends due to fishing and I too have no clue who you are nor will I know who you are by researching your posts from FNN. Posting on a fishing website no matter how many times should be your only source of information, you have the World Wide Web at your fingertips. My resume gives you all the information you need to find out weather or not I am who I say I am. I'm no politician, I'm a stakeholder, as is everyone else who posts here........I"m trying to protect our/your interests...Are you? Think about it!

Hi Dana,

Thanks for the invitation but my daughters VFW team is hosting a basketball tournament that weekend. Do you guys have regular week night meetings? Weekends are hard for me because of the kids, tradeshows and tournaments. I would love to give a knots and connections seminar for you guys.

Ohhh, the deadline for the petition is the 18th of July and they are looking at 25 stakeholders which would also include our opposition....The Greenies, PETA etc. We need as many fishing friendly stakeholders as possible.

Thank you to all of you who have already signed the petition.

Sincerely,
    Wendy Tochihara

Wendy, you have my vote...
    (even if it did cost me a donation at IPetitions).

I agree with what you say about needing a Stakeholder thats Not PETA affiliated on the board. Your standing up with a voice for us, and the desire to represent is Commendable...

Also, Those that know Tommy Gomes (M/V Santa Rosa) from bloody decks, may want to send a vote in his direction also... Awesome dude.....

Last edited by Nessie Hunter; 07-12-2008 at 08:41 AM.

Hi Wendy, you've got my vote.

Hey NH

Thanks for your vote, but you shouldn't of had to pay anything....it's free. They were just asking for a donation.

Yes, Tommy is a great guy and I hope he gets in too. His best bet would be to represent the commercial fishermen or the San Diego area.

Wendy

Default Everybody.....get This Done!!!!!

Wendy is the REAL DEAL!!
    She is as hardcore as they get in the fishing industry and I guarantee she will fight for our rights......PERIOD!!!
    As far as Wendy and her angling skills.......I also guarantee that Wendy can out fish most on this board. Shes a dedicated tournament angler here in So Cal...and fishes almost as many tournaments per year as I do...which is ALOT! Id fish with Wendy in a tournament in a second because I see how dedicated she is to fishing. and the industry. And in tournament fishing, dedication is a big key!
    But shes even more dedicated to contributing her time and effort to her causes.
    The fact that she has only been on this forum a couple times is actually a good thing. She is out making a difference in things that matter, not spending her time in front of the computer having fun on a forum. Shes out making a difference and that is far more important then logging time on one of the dozens of fishing forums out there.. There is simply not enough time in the day to do that..
    If you dont vote for her, someone less deserving then Wendy will get the position. Its up to us to sign the petition for the right person, and that person is Wendy!!

Do the right thing people...get your name on her petition...

Pete Marino
    Last edited by Pete Marino; 07-13-2008 at 10:32 AM.

I did a report when I was in 7th grade about the MLPA. I was quite impressed with the work they do, so you'll definetly get my vote.

Good luck!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast