Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sunday Smallie Trip to my Favorite Lake!

Posting a report from a different state 'accidently' in the SoCal boards, i accept.

But knowingly doing it? There is an "Out of State" message board that you can post your reports from Colorado in. I would understand if an Out of State message board didn't exist, but it does, and you STILL go out of ur way to try to rile up the board by posting reports from 'secret' areas supposedly from SoCal? What's your issue?

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s252/hogmaster_G/

It's pretty obvious you do ur fishing in Colorado.

I am between states through out the year!! Plus most of all Cali fisherman never give up the truth anyway! You and I both know it!! Ask Mike Long!!! :lol: :lol: I just love fishing and showing folks some nice fish when I catch them no matter if I am in Cali or Colorado!!! I Fish Diamond, Hodges, Perris, El Cap and Mission at least 10-12 times a year and get to fish the Colorado lakes during the spring! Plus it fun to jack with people!

nice pix no matter where they are from
    my suggestion would be to only allow photos from digital cameras with gps that auto magically embeds the location of photo into the image....then there would be know lying (until i hack it :D)
    no doubt that that is some clear skies and clear water.....not pomona - heh
    thanks again for the pix

ahh come on Hogmaster, make the album public again. I wasn't done going through the pics man.

By the way, nice fish man.

Quote Originally Posted by Peestick
    ahh come on Hogmaster, make the album public again. I wasn't done going through the pics man.

By the way, nice fish man.
    I knew I should have saved all of his pics when I had the opportunity!
    Lesson Learned.

One_Leg

wowo things get straightened out fast
    i was looking at the non private photobucket a few minutes ago...but no more - heh
    and now this report is in the correct location
    what a great site :D thats what friends are for

LOL :lol: !!! BOTH STATES RAISE SOME HOGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wish I could have hit the Mission V right this year!! Miss the Spawn by a week!! Only caught 5lbers!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Peestick
    My favorite album was the Cali Trip album.

Hawgs are a bit harder to catch in Cali, eh?

No not really!! Just go to Diamond Valley!!!! Here let me show you how!!!!!! Oh yea one question Darkboy why dont I see you with any fish??
    Ah must be hard to catch HOGS in Cali??? Or do you even fish at all???

Oh...I swear it's in Socal, I'm only in Colorado to visit my folks, I like to jack with people...

Nice fish or not your a douche bag...congratulations. :!:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123