Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for the cheapest option for lodging in Mammoth

Default Looking for the cheapest option for lodging in Mammoth

Hi there.. I have a friend coming from Buffalo New York in a few weeks and we were going to go up to Mammoth. He is on a bit of a budget and we are looking for the most affordable way to go to Mammoth and we would like to stay up there. I usually rent from Seasons 4 but I was looking for maybe a hotel or a small cabin. Looking to spend under $400 for 3 nights and there will be 4 of us. Is this possible? Your help is appreciated!

The First Thing That Came To Mind Was Seasons 4.. Thats Where I Always Stay At, But You Already Know That Spot.. A Motel In Mammoth Will Run You Not That Much Less Than Seasons 4, And It'll Be Way Smaller!!

http://www.mcgeecreek.com/

great place. pretty cheap.

I stay at the Austria Hof in Mammmoth. Under $100.00 a night. Clean and a 5 minute drive to the lake.

Default What about

the Tamarack Lodge? I don't know if it's nice, expensive, but it was recommended to me.

thanks for the suggestions guys!

Priceline, name your price. If not.. stay in bishop. 30 minutes away from mammoth and won't cost more than 60 a night at the town house motel on Main (395)

Try browsing through www.mammothpremiere.com. I just did a quick search and was able to find several condos that can accomodate 4 for three nights for under $400.00.

Pete

how bout just camping it?:rolleyes:

Camping would indeed be cheaper. Sites are much less expensive than rooms. But I like the Wildwood Inn Econolodge right off Lake Mary Drive there in town. Very decent rooms for a good price. Not the most fancy place but more than adequate for the skiing and fishing it gets used for. The owners are currently reinnovating many of the rooms, and most now have new showers and a fresh coat of paint. Check it out online. If that's too much, Bishop is the way too go.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast