Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: FINAL bassboat upholstery pics/page3

Looks sick keep up the good work on it lol you and Farmy are rolling in style.

Bigred

Hey Alan dont be haten cause you have the PepBoys plastic spinners on your Scooter.lol

Bigred

Quote Originally Posted by JSAUCE818 View Post
    lmao @ "SAN FUCHI" I would have never thought that word would be used on here,...lol
    Dude, your rolling in a nitro! I would choose that over a little bassBucket like mine anytime.

Im from the Valley, I use to go Sylmar High and our rivals were San Fernando High.. since then we always called san fernando "san fuchi".. lol..

The nitro boat is not mine.. LOL!!! I downloaded the pic from photobucket... I wish I had a boat like that..

All the boats are the same once there in the water.

oh yeah.. rememeber to always fill up your gas tank in your boat before you hit the water... 2Gallons of gas is not enough for 4 hours of fishing...

I got stranded in the middle of the lake at Piru. and the trolling motor wont move you an inch if the water is windy and it has a strong waves... Awww... memories...

Freaking BassMaster818 has a whole collection of boats and still bought the one I was going to buy..

[quote=CalisFinest;212649

Freaking BassMaster818 has a whole collection of boats and still bought the one I was going to buy..[/quote]Kill em' ALL!

sick J MAN! im lookin at a fixer upper right now... i think im gonna go with shag carpet though hahaha

That boat looked clean as hell lsat weekend. Good job on the overhull. I was talking shet to Farmy on the way home about his boat. I am trying to get his cheap *** to spend a little time on his. Keep up the good work!

Quote Originally Posted by matt duarte View Post
    sick J MAN! im lookin at a fixer upper right now... i think im gonna go with shag carpet though hahaha
    thanks brotha, give it a shot man. Actually this boat came with shag carpet originally but i decided to go with the one i have on it now. Shag carpet is not expensive at all, they sell it at home depot.

Quote Originally Posted by paDDy View Post
    That boat looked clean as hell lsat weekend. Good job on the overhull. I was talking shet to Farmy on the way home about his boat. I am trying to get his cheap *** to spend a little time on his. Keep up the good work!
    lol,..thanks bro. i saw you guys at a distance and i thought it was you guys when i saw farmys bright green bass pro shop hat. Though my boat was loaded that day like a Cuban Refugee boat, it was my first time taking it out and some of the fam bam wanted to take a dip in a cove, and test out the boat. Didnt really fish that much.

Default update.

ok, i think i am finally done with the upholstery. i busted my asss off on this boat and now its time to fish. Here are the final steps on finishing the floorboard. i was gonna use Marine Plywood but it was pretty pricey and i would of had to order it. I consulted with a couple of other boaters and they told me just to use regular plywood and to coat it with water proof sealer and it should do the job.

here are some pics when i 1st layed out after measuring and cutting.

after making sure the plywood was ok to go we gave it some coats of Water Proof Sealer. It was dry the next day so i started measure and cutting out the new carpet, and gluing.

finished it off by tucking in all around the edges, in these pics it was partially done

Next day, took the boat a bath and got rid of all the white chalky layer that got built up.

This week i will be wet sanding, waxing, and buffing to bring the paint job back to life. I also need to re-upholster one of the seats which some of the stitching came off (pic2 below)

All whats left is accessories. i am looking for a trolling motor, a nice fishfinder, and a bimini top.

sorry about the mess....lol..youll notice the back seat is the one that needs to be re-upholstered.

This boat has came down aloooong way, i busted my asss off and put in some hours on it staying up late, running to home depot back and fourth and doing some homework hours on the internet. I was gonna pay someone to do the job for me, but i am glad i did it on my own, its not the best job in the world but i atleast i saved myself some money and gained some knowledge....thanks for reading my journey on restoring my 1st Boat. thanks yall..

ITs looks ready to go man!! now all you need is a slayage mission with me ...lets do this!!!!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast