Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: FINAL bassboat upholstery pics/page3

Quote Originally Posted by nismotech91 View Post
    I would of done it for it for 50 bucks ese. Got damn paisas ripped you off!.. lol jk.
    Looks good man.
    50bucks?? ill make sure to hit you next time,,,what home depot will you be in front of??...lol..jk

Quote Originally Posted by CAPT'N View Post
    Great job! Gives me the confidence to do the same. Thanks for the photos and website!

capt'n
    your welcome captain, give it a shot! after i saw other members projects on that site it also gave me confidence.

Quote Originally Posted by BingJr View Post
    Awsome job, Can you come color sand the green machine when you are done?

I have some people who can air brush "pupusa" on the side when your ready!
    lmao, where you been at scott?? you been missing man. Call me when you get a chance, not to sure if your still out of town or not.

Quote Originally Posted by sonic View Post
    Nice job, that boat looks sweet. Hows the outboard running?
    ACTUALLY, i went to put gas on it yesterday for the 1st time and it fired up on the 1st turn. I was pretty excited about that. So hopefully it does good out in the water.

Quote Originally Posted by reelhigh View Post
    Nice work man. I know you can't wait to get it dirty again.
    yep, thats for sure! we gotta hit up castaic man.

Quote Originally Posted by troutdog View Post
    Nice job JSAUCE, bet you can't wait to bloody that baby up! ;)
    TD
    thanks troutdog, yeah im so anxious. Its gonna be a insult to the boat if i dont get blood on that thing. lol

when you taking it out?

Jesse, did you use "Marine Grade" carpeting?

Quote Originally Posted by grimpy View Post
    when you taking it out?
    proly this weekend, its up in the air.

Quote Originally Posted by one_leg View Post
    Jesse, did you use "Marine Grade" carpeting?
    doh! was i supposed to?....jk/lol yeah i actually bought some outdoor carpet that they sell at home depot, many people that i talked to used it as well with out a problem.

hey salsa818...how much did the carpeting cost you?Was it hard to take off the old carpet?I have my own bass boat now and it needs new carpet...Thanks g....

Quote Originally Posted by bassmaster818 View Post
    hey salsa818...how much did the carpeting cost you?Was it hard to take off the old carpet?I have my own bass boat now and it needs new carpet...Thanks g....
    lmao @ SALSA818....
    it was not that expensive at all, i paid about $40.00 for 18Feet. As for it being difficult to remove the old carpet? When i got the boat majority of the carpet was already removed but in some sections the old carpet was still there, and it was not that difficult to remove at all. Just a good sharp blade did the trick, and some Glue scraping which takes time and patience. You got my celly, hit me up.
    Last edited by JSAUCE818; 07-09-2008 at 08:32 PM.

I use to have a boat like yours last year, I sold it maybe 3 months after.. I did all the carpet work myself and ended up spending no more than 50 bucks for the outdoor carpet and outdoor glue(Waterproof).. I got everything from the Home Depot in San Fuchi..

The old carpet easily come off by pulling on the edge slowly.. Some of the carpet wont come off the sheet metal so what you do is get a spatchula and scrap it off..

I took me a day to do all my boat, it was an 18ft aluminum like yours BassMaster818

I honeslty regret selling it.. F*** I miss it.

But oh well..

Quote Originally Posted by CalisFinest View Post
    I use to have a boat like yours last year, I sold it maybe 3 months after.. I did all the carpet work myself and ended up spending no more than 50 bucks for the outdoor carpet and outdoor glue(Waterproof).. I got everything from the Home Depot in San Fuchi..

The old carpet easily come off by pulling on the edge slowly.. Some of the carpet wont come off the sheet metal so what you do is get a spatchula and scrap it off..

I took me a day to do all my boat, it was an 18ft aluminum like yours BassMaster818

But oh well..
    oh thanks for the instructions....i am gonna change the carpet,after i finish the whaler(maybe next year)

Quote Originally Posted by CalisFinest View Post

But oh well..
    lmao @ "SAN FUCHI" I would have never thought that word would be used on here,...lol
    Dude, your rolling in a nitro! I would choose that over a little bassBucket like mine anytime.

So like, will there be any fine Corintian Leather Diamond Tuck and Roll upholstery on that boat?

What colors? Black and Silver?

Tiny Chrome Chain Steering wheel perhapssshhhhh?

22" chrome spinners?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast