Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: FINAL bassboat upholstery pics/page3

Congrats...A little persuasion goes a long way. I need to do that with mine

Im proud of ya Jessie! You Rocked the house on that! Im glad I could introduce you to your first boat! Its an addiction that lasts a lifetime!

Default sorry for the late replies.

sorry for the late replies everybody, been real busy at work and i been getting some sleep when i get home...

Quote Originally Posted by Seng90806 View Post
    ITs looks ready to go man!! now all you need is a slayage mission with me ...lets do this!!!!
    for sure, we gots to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by RoosterTailRoid View Post
    You should be damn proud.. Enjoyed it from start to finish..Thx for the pics.
    thanks bro, i appreciate the love.

Quote Originally Posted by cappo View Post
    its looking awesome Jesse.
    thanks mang, where the hell you been?

Quote Originally Posted by tapeworm View Post
    What up J, do you ever take that out to Puddingstone? I was there about a month ago, and I swear I saw this there. :confused: ( I know you just recently finished upholstering the boat, but maybe you fished out there before you started the project).

Anyway, good job, came out really good! :)
    nah bro, i actually never been to puddingstone in my life.

Quote Originally Posted by troutdog View Post
    WTG Jesse, you did a fine job....enjoy your boat and catch lots of toads on it. Can I be anchor boy sometime?;)

TD
    the plan is to catch some toads on it. You gotta be my catfish guide when i hit the vine.

Quote Originally Posted by breeze71 View Post
    Good job Jesse! Looks great!

So how much did you spend altogether?
    umm...i believe i ended spending about $120 or so, that included
    -Carpet $40
    -containers of Marine and Gorilla glue $20 or more
    -Plywood
    -Water Proof Sealer
    -extra screws
    i believe thats about it....

Quote Originally Posted by kpn View Post
    Nicely done Buddy! You did a great job.

KPN.
    thanks khan! i need to purchase a shad net from ya! that time is coming! ;0)

Quote Originally Posted by Socal Bassman View Post
    Excellent work, bro! That's a nice looking boat.
    thanks Socal, you need to fish out here on our side of town man, theres some DD waiting for you.

Quote Originally Posted by grimpy View Post
    looks good mate! glad you got it in the water finally... How was your first outting?
    thanks bro, and also thanks for all the tips and advice you given me on boating. The 1st outing was pretty smooth, felt good to drive in my own boat.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkyMark View Post
    Congrats...A little persuasion goes a long way. I need to do that with mine
    the only advice i can give you is to "DO IT!" trust me man, youll have more pride in that boat cause you put in work into it.

Quote Originally Posted by BingJr View Post
    Im proud of ya Jessie! You Rocked the house on that! Im glad I could introduce you to your first boat! Its an addiction that lasts a lifetime!
    scott!! you da man! thank YOU so much for helping me get this boat, i wouldnt have done this with out ya man, i owe you. Dude, i been trying to get a hold of ya man. Your hiding from me?...we keep playing "phone tag"...lol...

Everytime I talk to Farmy he tells me how jealous he is and also how lazy he is.... Everytime I go out with him I've been trying to count all the baked anchovies in his carpet.... I haven't seemed to count all of them yet, I've been splitting up the count in sections!!... LOL J/K Farmy We love his Jolly Boat, especially the Roar and smoke innhilation at 6 am in the morning... IT SEEMS TO WAKE UP ALL AQUATIC AND LAND LIFE and THEY KNOW IT"S TIME TO GET PILLAGED!! KEEP UP THE WORK SAUCE... I"LL COME OUT WITH YOU MAYBE ONCE OR TWICE BEFORE THE END OF THIS YEAR...

B/C

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345