Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: 1 + 2 newbies on 7/4

Default 1 + 2 newbies on 7/4

mm...
    im not american.. so i do not know 7/4 very well

my friends came over from Asia and they been bugging me to take them out for fishing, they never fished before.. two ladies as well, im hopin for taking them out for a 1/2 trip , wondering the boat gonna be super packed?

Thanks for any advice..

The boats will be a little crowed but most of the time the days after the 4th are more busy.

It's a hit and miss. I've done a few trips on the 4th and sometimes it's pretty light and sometimes it's pretty crowded.

im planning on marina sportfishing in long beach
    taking about 5 friends.. most of them didnt fish before..
    hopin light load ... so they dun **** people off by messing everyone's line..

cross fingers =(

Default 4Th of July!!!

Hi Brianw:),
    In the United States, Independence Day, commonly known as the Forth of July, is a federal holiday commemorating the adoption of the Declaration of Independence on July 4, 1776, declaring independence from the Kingdom of Great Britain. Our Congress approved the wording of the Declaration on July 4 and then sent it to the printer. Whether John Hancock, as the elected President of the Second Continental Congress, or anyone else signed the document that day is unknown, because that document was lost - presumably destroyed in the printing process.

Anyway tomorrow 4 July 2008 I will be making burgers and drinking beer and celebrating my freedom and enjoying my life and being able to go fishing when I want.

I hope you and your friends have a great time and catch alot of fish. NOSkunk!
    Have a fun 4TH of July & Tight Lines,

Jig-Guy