Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Salmon, Batray, Furniture

Default Salmon, Batray, Furniture

Im kind of depressed that the salmon season is going to be closed this year. Oh well, Im still going go up north for some catch and release action when the fishing starts heating up. "I mean I'm going to fish for Steel Head" But if I accidentally catch Salmon I'll release them. Here are some pics of my our trip last year.

Up North at the Warzone bead fishing.

Picture perfect trip at the Feather River

Suzie mike(Berkly Pro Staffers) ToadsOnly Free Fishing Guide and Eric Salmon Slayer.

Newport harbor batray fishing afterhours last year finally got the pic from Eric.

This is what bored fisherman do in the hotel when we got fishing fever and cant fish yet, fish for furniture.
    Last edited by ToadsToadsOnly; 07-01-2008 at 12:45 AM.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by ToadsToadsOnly View Post
    This is what bored fisherman do in the hotel when we got fishing fever and cant fish yet, fish for furniture.
    I tie my line to Wingnut Pug's collar and throw out some doggy treats. She fights pretty good for a small dog! ;)

Nice pics, love those Salmon. :cool:

Quote Originally Posted by Wingnut View Post
    I tie my line to Wingnut Pug's collar and throw out some doggy treats. She fights pretty good for a small dog! ;)

Nice pics, love those Salmon. :cool:
    Thats funny I used to do that when I was a kid with my rott's but now I all I have is bob he is too lazy to do anything all he want you to do have you scratch his belly. Meet Bob on Halloween

Nice pics TTO...that ray made mine look like a baby!

Cool looking dog....I woulda bit you if you dressed me like that though!

Hope you are doing well, been too long we gotta wet a line together soon....talk soon!

TD

those are sick salmon pics tto i want to go up there

Those salmon are huge, not to mention the bat ray. I used to go fishing for Bat rays all the time and all the hook ups I have had, I can honestly say I have never landed a toad like that. WOW.

Just got back from Feather it was on at the war zone on springers and nailed a bunch of steelhead at the beercan riffle just south of McGraths. I will be going back in sept.

Nice batray!

those fish are huge!!!! good trip