Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Toads of the week Bass Bass Bass

Got Um Again Today....

You need to bler out the back part where the trees are thats a good spot i use to fish that lake a while ago nice lmbs.

Bigred

Quote Originally Posted by BIGRED KILLA View Post
    You need to bler out the back part where the trees are thats a good spot i use to fish that lake a while ago nice lmbs.

Bigred
    Thats fine the locals at the lake could fish the spots its all fair game. There's fish all over not just that one spot so plenty spot's to fish.

Not sure if this a good idea but I guess it would be ok to share our sport. Here's the original photo of mike down below.

JerryG
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	shuttle bass2.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	12.3 KB 
ID:	4936  

TTO....nice feesh bro. WTG...on catching the toads....

Default Thank you Jonathan!

Jonathan, I just wanted to say thanks for the pics! I am honored to be on your form... you are the man!

Quote Originally Posted by Little Bass Mike View Post
    Jonathan, I just wanted to say thanks for the pics! I am honored to be on your form... you are the man!
    Thanks mike lets hope by reading this board and getting tips from fellow anglers you will soon change your name to Big Bass Mike.

Default Humble rookie

Yeah Jonathan, for sure.. I'm thinking it might be about 10 years to earn that name, but that's the goal. I am a humble rookie who wants to learn anything and everything from you guys, WITHOUT devulging any of this type of info to anyone...

BTW, does anyone have any suggestions on what will work in Cabo if I do any shore fishing??

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12