Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: SoCal Family Does Team 57 Event @ Parchers Long Report Tons of Pics

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalGuy7 View Post
    The lightning one worked well, I wanted to buy the super-sized one that was twice the size of a regular one....
    You should pick up some of the tear drop shaped bouyants.. they absolutely tore it up last time up there.. it's smaller, and has the same color and wobble as the bigger bouyants.They are cheaper too. There's a pic of one of them on my eastern sierra report.

Quote Originally Posted by Badfish2 View Post
    You should pick up some of the tear drop shaped bouyants.. they absolutely tore it up last time up there.. it's smaller, and has the same color and wobble as the bigger bouyants.They are cheaper too. There's a pic of one of them on my eastern sierra report.
    Will check that out......I had an "eel" made by buoyant, kinda like a kastmaster, but lost it when I had a loop around my reel and snapped it off while casting... only used it once..

I liked the pictures of the smoke. I don't only like to fish, I also like doing wildfire photography.

Well, this was an incredible trip! We had such a great time!!! Thank you so much to Parcher's and Jared for your hospitality! I wish I had your backyard, Jared...lol.

Dana & D (I know D had some help in the planning ;)), Thanks for picking Parcher's for our first Annual :confused: Sierra event!! All I can say is....WOW!

Honey, I had an amazing time! I even loved our trip home...you know how I like road trips! :D Thanks for making this a great family trip...you know the kids will never forget it, neither will I! ;)

Well, here's the story about my ripped....or shall I say, R.I.P....pants. I found these jeans in the back of our closet a couple days before our trip. I thought, cool new fishing pants.... They did have a little hole near the back pocket, but I didn't want to patch them...BIG MISTAKE!

On our second day up at Parcher's, I wore the jeans. As the day went on, the little hole was getting bigger...oops! Here's where it all went down hill...

After fishing at North Lake most of the day, we headed back up to South Lake. The day before, we fished near the launch ramp. This time we thought we'd hike in a little more. Well, we found the STEAPEST, rockiest hill to traverse down. I'm carrying the backpack and our shore bag, and about half way down the hill....smack! I landed on my behind and discovered my pants were now ripped. About 3 inches! Oh well I can still fix them later...

Get down to the water....rrriiiiiiiiiiip! Another 2 inches. Hmm... That was pretty much the rest of my day. Lean over to pick something up, rip! Walk over to one of the kids, rip! By the time we climbed back up to the car, they were ripped to my mid thigh! No joke!!!

Here's the pic....

I'm not sure if I will be able to fix them or make anything out of them....maybe a jean belt?

Anyway, that's my story about the ripped pants...by far the most I have ripped a pair of pants ever!

Looking forward to Legends....and even more to next year's trip to Parcher's!!! :D

SoCalGirl7

Thanks for the awesome report! Looks like the family had a great time. Too bad I could not make it will see you all at legends!

Nate

Quote Originally Posted by Fisherman57 View Post

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345