Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: TEAM 57's EPIC EVENT - 23 NEW PICS ADDED!

Dana & D: thanks for putting this thing together. Score another great event for T57!! You weren't kidding when you said the meat from that place in town was awesome.....Holy Cow! Literally! I had a great time, and pretty much laughed/fished/ate the whole weekend....can't beat that!!

Thanks Arthur (Wingnut) for the Blue Tooth's you donated to the raffle, I can't believe the two people who drew the winning tickets were the winners!

Default did she say ok?

You guys are sick.ol lol lol lol

I bet she can eat worms too Trolly.....

I told you to stop posting my billboard picture!!!!!!!!

Dana,
    Wish I could have been there..I Love all the great pics!

Thanks for the report and pics.

Troutman65

Dana,

What can I say????

THANK YOU for planning this AMAZING event!

For all of you who missed out...you missed the BEST Team 57 event ever! Our family had a great time! We had been trying to plan something like this with the kids for past couple of years....this was perfect!

Jared and Parcher's are first class all the way! We will definitely be going back to Parcher's again...hopefull next year with Team 57....hint hint....;)

You took a lot of pics that we didn't even think about taking...thanks for sharing! I guess you can never capture what you really did experience on film though, huh? :rolleyes:

The kids will never forget this trip.....Thanks! :D

SoCalGirl7
    Last edited by SoCalGirl7; 06-27-2008 at 08:18 PM.

Thank you Dana for this wonderful event! I had a good time fishing with you all on South lake!!!! Hopefully next year there will be an event like this and more "57" members can make it up!!!!! Sorry for no pics or post been busy at work and I don't have the uplink for that camera, but I took a few pics! Hopefully I'm able to go to legends! Talk to you later.

Patrick aka Mr Bendo the "Hardcore" fisherman of team 57!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bendo View Post
    Thank you Dana for this wonderful event! I had a good time fishing with you all on South lake!!!! Hopefully next year there will be an event like this and more "57" members can make it up!!!!! Sorry for no pics or post been busy at work and I don't have the uplink for that camera, but I took a few pics! Hopefully I'm able to go to legends! Talk to you later.

Patrick aka Mr Bendo the "Hardcore" fisherman of team 57!!!

hardcore is an understatement.

anyways it looks like you all had a blast up there...hopefully ill be able to make it next year and join everyone soon at any body of water.

pat lets hit the pier soon!!!

Great report! I REALLY WISH I could've made it. I told myself at the end of my time living in the sierras that I would go. Little did I know I would end up a Park Ranger on the other side of the Owens Valley. I think I worked that weekend of the event. Blah! Well it looks like everyone had a great time! It makes me miss living up there and fishing in that area. Nice report Dana!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast