Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Redondo not so Special 6/22

And people still ask me "Why did you name your team NBU?"

OK, maybe this trip (or any trip for that matter) the existence of a banana and bad fishing may be chance. But once you start paying attention to the two - bad fishing+banana - then you'll realize why we call ourselves "NBU".

Juan, too bad about this one man. No one deserves a bad day of fishing because of a bad crew. I'm hoping that someone from the landing, the boat or sister boat (*wink wink* yeah, I'm talking to you BK) would share this story with them. Hopefully they'll realize the errors of their ways.

Not all boats are perfect.
    Not all crews are perfect.
    But there's always room for improvement.

Good luck next time!

FJ74

Man, that sucks.

Thanks for the heads up. Sorry bout the messed up trip.

Hi K3vin_kim,

Hey Kev .... be nice !! I think that old geezer didn't have a single tooth in his head and all he could eat was a banana !!

JapanRon

Hi cappo,

Sorry to hear of the sorry experience !! Cooks belong in the galley 90% of the time. If a pinhead hit me up like that, I'd tell 'em to get a real job ... just make sure they can count out the requisite number of McNuggets to be served before being hired !!

That was a Sunday run .... wonder if the regular crew was working ?! Tarus not being there and all. Skippers often have their own guys deck steady !!

JapanRon

Quote Originally Posted by JapanRon View Post
    Hi K3vin_kim,

Hey Kev .... be nice !! I think that old geezer didn't have a single tooth in his head and all he could eat was a banana !!

JapanRon
    whatever... homeboy looks like George Carlin... RIP

that old guy was on the spitfire and didn't even want to give his tag to the pinhead (not bobby) to hang up his sack. you know how they do it in numerical order
    Last edited by YAHOO!; 06-23-2008 at 10:10 PM.

sorry to hear about your bad experience...
    i was planning to go on it sometimes..
    guess that boat is out of my list now

See what happens when you dont have old GD on your trips??? lol...sorry about that trip Juan.....sucks....funny thing is, the Spitfire who is out of their landing, and they are TOTALLY different...maybe they should get Bobby, Morgan, and Derek to show them how to crew a boat....cya homie...

GD

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12