Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Take a look.

Default Take a look.

Thats funny I never thought about it like that eh whatevers. *_*

If a person with multiple personalities threatens suicide, is it considered a hostage situation?

so how about plants? Aren't plants struggling to survive too and I'm sure that they don't want to be cut off/pulled out/poisoned so that we can have food, medicines, and nicer parks. Where is the website "gardeninghurts.com"? So is it any different to cut off the head of a cabbage then to decapitate a baby?? maybe we just shouldn't eat at all.

I also like how they try to include catch and release fisherman as the evil doers in their campaigns too. I just have a problem with people trying to impose their beliefs on others. Every time that I see someone do it they always do the same thing:

1)Argument has a significant flaw that they cover up with moral judgement
    2)its always combative

Seriously, if fishinghurts.com people don't like fishing, don't do it. If you don't like hunting, don't do it. If you want to throw coconuts in the sand all day, do that. How about keeping to yourself and not imposing what you believe on other people to make them seem like they are evil or bad.

Default true

Quote Originally Posted by sapdawg11
    so how about plants? Aren't plants struggling to survive too and I'm sure that they don't want to be cut off/pulled out/poisoned so that we can have food, medicines, and nicer parks. Where is the website "gardeninghurts.com"? So is it any different to cut off the head of a cabbage then to decapitate a baby?? maybe we just shouldn't eat at all.

I also like how they try to include catch and release fisherman as the evil doers in their campaigns too. I just have a problem with people trying to impose their beliefs on others. Every time that I see someone do it they always do the same thing:

1)Argument has a significant flaw that they cover up with moral judgement
    2)its always combative

Seriously, if fishinghurts.com people don't like fishing, don't do it. If you don't like hunting, don't do it. If you want to throw coconuts in the sand all day, do that. How about keeping to yourself and not imposing what you believe on other people to make them seem like they are evil or bad.
    so true

........and so the discussion continues........& #46;Do fish feel pain.........& #46;.all I know is, if I got hooked in the lip, I wouldn't pull like hell as fish do, that would make it hurt more, wouldn't it? Everything that I've read on the subject says they don't feel pain. Of course, if I had a pet fish I wouldn't want to hook it anymore than I would my dog or cat. That is a f**ked up picture of that dog though...

I think Frank Zappa liked vegatables alot.

Check the lyrics for the song, "Call any vegetable" at this link.

http://globalia.net/donlope/fz/lyrics/A ... #Vegetable

hey thats my dog

Default hobby

Those PETA people need to get a hobby!!! Fishing?

lmao :D

Quote Originally Posted by one_leg
    If a person with multiple personalities threatens suicide, is it considered a hostage situation?
    Did anyone else notice how Halibut Dude commented on his own post at the top of this thread. He sounds Canadian, eh!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast