Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: another day at work and fishing lesson

Default another day at work and fishing lesson

Fishing Lesson #347.b

When ya can’t be fishing and your stuck at work…..always make the best out of it….when the day is grey….a cold one makes it go away !!!

Wow, must of taken alot of time to photo shop that office scene around that bottle. JK. If only we could have a cold @ work every now and then.

NICE !!!

TM65

Gary you could at least photoshop a twelver.....

Ya know... you may want to take the cap off before you hit dat???

Quote Originally Posted by Swivel View Post
    Wow, must of taken alot of time to photo shop that office scene around that bottle. JK. If only we could have a cold @ work every now and then.
    Dude, you know you CAN have a cold one at work once in a while. I know, I used to "work" there.
    I remember going to lunch and having a cold one or two and going back to work with a slight buzz.

Quote Originally Posted by Swivel View Post
    Believe it or not....I didn't photo shop it................................................ .......

A workmate did