Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: BBQ Recipes wanted

Default BBQ Recipes wanted

Ok, so when I moved into my apartment back in January, I got a fancy 4 burner bbq with side burner.
    I've used it to do burgers, and this last week I've been experimenting with........sausages and chicken :D Doing good so far!

But it's just plain stuff with a bit of bbq sauce for good measure.

C'mon, teach a girl how to grill (yes, I've never grilled before!)! :rofl:

Try the asparagus recipe I sent you .....delish!;)

Sue, you can BBQ or Grill almost everything. Steaks are better grilled. Ribs ( Pork or beef ) are also great on the BBQ. You can do fish, crab, lobster on the grill too. Vegies are great on the grill . I would suggest going to BBQ galour in Costa Mesa ( Home Depo. shoping center ) and buying some bbq grillin cook books. They have everything you need to BBQ great and like a pro. Smoke chips add flovor to meats also. If you have any questions give me a call Sue.

TM65

Take a banana, cut a long slit (do NOT peel the banana), wedge it open a little with a spoon. Pour some brown sugar along the opening, and then drizzle some dark rum (the cheapo Myers brand works great). Cover it up with a couple layers of aluminum, and place it on the grill or on campfire coals (slit upwards obviously). Give it 10 minutes or so. Carefully unwrap it without getting burned by the liquid goo. Eat with a spoon. Voila! Campfire desert. Does this count as a BBQ recipe?????? Ha ha!!

That sounds very tasty Sansou. I must try that sometime.;):cool:

TM65

Sue,
    Just expierment with what ever U like, just don't try to burn everything on the Barbbie, cook it slow on a med. temp. Ribs cook well on a Bar-B-Que, fish wrapped in foil do well also, Veggies are a killer on a Barbbie, just throw em on the grill with a little oliveoil on em, flip em over and chow down. Buy some wood to smoke, like Apple, Alder, Cherry, that works also..............