Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: big local striper

Ok I confess...it was me...

I caught that whopper...and I did it with my bare hands too, which is why I didn't convey what kind of rod and bait I used.

I was having a bad hair day which explains the cropped out face photo....

Sky

P.S.

Just kidding... Great fish who ever caught it.. It looks like it weighed 50+ pounds.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sky.JPG 
Views:	60 
Size:	30.3 KB 
ID:	4615  

I think Ive just seen my future wife! Hot girl fishing, can it get any better.

Quote Originally Posted by sky View Post
    Ok I confess...it was me...

I caught that whopper...and I did it with my bare hands too, which is why I didn't convey what kind of rod and bait I used.

I was having a bad hair day which explains the cropped out face photo....

Sky

P.S.

Just kidding... Great fish who ever caught it.. It looks like it weighed 50+ pounds.
    STRIPER KILLER ! or thats a killer striper ! damn dude...those implant have done you well !

I thought it looked like jeff4321 at first. But he'd be running all over the place hollering, "Lookie Here, Lookie Here, Look what I just caught on the dock at the launch ramp while the lifeguard was taking a leak!"

Before you guys go and stick your foot in your mouth and embarrass yourself to death - poking fun of the photo with the girl holding the fish -
    I thought I'd let you know that photo is of my face....

Sky

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345