Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Firewood

Default Firewood

anyone know where i can get some good eucalyptus wood? i want to get some for my bishop trip?

C

Where you at?

Theres a place in West LA corner of Pico and Sepulveda.

Also a place off of hmm Redondo or Rosecrans just east of the 405

http://www.google.com/search?client=...=Google+Search

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&c...es&btnG=Search

I am going for the second one =) as they got the Almond wood I want cheap! It burns pretty much hotter than anything but Ironwood...and puts out more BTU's than oak.

Also rocks for cooking over.

You coming up to Parchers with us next week? :D

sup bro yeah in in whittier so that location is pretty easy for me to get to. and yes i will be up in bishop that weekend but not at parchers. going with my family my mom and dad and sister. were going to try to stay at sabrina campground or four jefferies. what day you leaving next week? were leaving thursday.

C

Tuesday :D Gonna get me an early start and scope everything out. Maybe hit Crawley or other places like Intkate II etc.

=) You have a safe trip up now ya hear? Also get some Almond you may really really enjoy it. It just takes a bit to start since its sooo very hard. Use the eucalyptus to get it going!

Tight Lines Man!

Maybe you can swing by South Lake and say hi!

Quote Originally Posted by Koshaw View Post
    Tuesday :D Gonna get me an early start and scope everything out. Maybe hit Crawley or other places like Intkate II etc.

=) You have a safe trip up now ya hear? Also get some Almond you may really really enjoy it. It just takes a bit to start since its sooo very hard. Use the eucalyptus to get it going!

Tight Lines Man!

Maybe you can swing by South Lake and say hi!
    for sure koshaw i will stop by alright bro see there

C

Quote Originally Posted by Calvaryguy23 View Post
    anyone know where i can get some good eucalyptus wood? i want to get some for my bishop trip?

C
    Tons of Free Eucalyptus trees to cut at in Rancho Cucamonga. I lived there for 25 years.. dead trees all over that city waiting to be hacked at. Especially at the top of etiwanda and Hermosa

Quote Originally Posted by Badfish2 View Post
    Tons of Free Eucalyptus trees to cut at in Rancho Cucamonga. I lived there for 25 years.. dead trees all over that city waiting to be hacked at. Especially at the top of etiwanda and Hermosa
    Eucalyptus burns to fast and stinks, get Oak or Almond, hard to start but burns forever and very hot heat, good to cook over...........

yeah, definitely.. it keeps the skeeters away though. Orange Tree wood burns hot as hell too without the stank

Im a scrap lumber guy myself. Staircase ends work wonderfully.

Quote Originally Posted by Crawler View Post
    Im a scrap lumber guy myself. Staircase ends work wonderfully.
    lol where i live that's called GHETTO! lol just kidding

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast