Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Oahu Tropical Fishing

Nice report and even nice pictures you took out there!!!

That tilapia pic looks like you were at a fish farm...lol crazy

The pic of yall in the sunset, man looks like paradise alright....

Thanks for reading and the comments guys. Thanks for all the info aswell 57.

Everything there is expensive. Thats the only thing that sucks. Oahu doesnt have the greatest food. The airport isnt all that and alot of the hotels could use some updating aswell as the streets. I could complain on and on but the truth is I'd still totally go back in a heartbeat to the exact same thing and do it all over again. It is the most relaxing vacation I have ever been on. The beaches were awesome. Just something everybody should experience atleast once. Next year we are gonna spend a week on kauai. I hear lots of good things about that island from the locals. Alohaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...........

Default howzit

hey liteliner
    mahaloz fo sharing. this brings me back home. i'm from oahu born & raised in waialua.
    i started fishing the bambo fishing poles on the rocks off mokuleia catching all kinds
    of fishes while my uncle fished for the big treville. i loved your report....
    peace
    PE

Nice report and pics. Thanks for the report.

TM65

Great pics and report. As for the food comment well I guess you were eating at the tourist hangouts because the local food is really good.

Sweet report.

You are right, the other islands are a lot better in the fishing department.....

Oahu has a ton of great places to eat (local food)....you just need to know where...

for future reference

http://tastyisland.wordpress.com/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12