Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Abalone Slaying with One-Leg 6-5

Quote Originally Posted by ghetto dad View Post
    now your a god....on3_l3g......

What took you so long to figure that one out?

I don't seek to be worshipped.

Idolized perhaps.

O_L

Quote Originally Posted by diamondbear View Post
    One time I was able to talk for like a whole 5 minutes and it was quiet and I looked over and Alan was sound asleep , it was alright thou I kept talking
    What a coincidence. One time I talked for about 15 minutes straight and when you failed to answer a question I looked over at you and you were sound asleep. I didn't want to disturb you cause I thought it might startle you and make you drive right off the side of the road, so I just kept on talking.

Wow that trip sounds like it was a very good time. I have never been ab diving but sounds intresting. I wish i could go sometime , But i have no knowledge or experince on how or where to do it.

lets get a group of people who want to really try something different and see some beatiful north coast of calif. waters and shorelines. Abalone is so gooood eating its worth the trip and effort , but people are scared off by the distance and the fuel costs of the trip . Believe me one trip up north with the Narrow Guage Railways leadind up into the redwoods that you can ride on and hiking the canyons with the ferns growing everwhere besides the one dive to grab a limit of abalone , its just a trip you have to experence to feel . In the early spring I'll post some dates that would be good , as you don't need to be a diver for abs , rock picking in shallow is a little harder but 3 ft. deeper is a lot better . theres a dive shop in Fort Bragg that rents EVERYTHING NEEDED . WHERES YOUR SENSE OF ADVENTURE PEOPLE . ha // db

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567