Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: North Lake and Rock Creek area

Default North Lake and Rock Creek area

I will be heading up next week, fishing Sabrina and South, then heading up to the Rock Creek area. Any word on the road to North Lake? Is it open? Also, any ideas on fishing the lakes behind Rock Creek Lake? Plan on hiking behind the lake to see what's there.

SD Brooky

I fished the lakes up to Long Lake hiking last Summer. I got a bunch of brookies, all caught and released, of course. Not much in terms of size, but I hear there are also some nice rainbows and browns.

There is still a lot of snow on the ground in Little Lakes valley but you should find open water by next week. good luck! Hey Madhatter, you must be a Skynyrd fan! good fishin!

The road to North Lake is open.

Quote Originally Posted by SD Brooky View Post
    I will be heading up next week, fishing Sabrina and South, then heading up to the Rock Creek area. Any word on the road to North Lake? Is it open? Also, any ideas on fishing the lakes behind Rock Creek Lake? Plan on hiking behind the lake to see what's there.

SD Brooky
    It's called the mesquito flats trail... go to www.rockcreeklake.com and you'll find a virtual tour there.