Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 5-20 HaliBin

Default 5-20 HaliBin

So the fish were out biting and I got 1 that mattered....

All fish CnR.

Over 10 fish on the day. Fished the incoming tide and the 4ft swing was good to everyone fishing today. Shore guys hooked up more than I did. Cool to see all of the fish released as well.

Clones - same fish actually, just what all the others looked like.

Typical Bass

1 of 7 - 26" (the rest 10-12")

I guess the chatter from the other day didn't carry over the 26 incher today. Maybe todays fish just wasn't listening to the other dinks.

...funny how the bigger fish sometimes just load up your rod and the dinks fight like heck.

BTW, I caught a smaller short than yours - cut little pups...and yummy too.

j/k - I haven't kept a fish yet. Nice going out there today, good looking legal.

Kickin some Bass *** Adam, way to go bud... :D :D :thumb:

Nice flatty .. :shock:

Thanks! :D

The bass were taking the swimbait while swimming it in the top 5-8ft and the Halis were enticed by bouncing the plastics....

nice variety of fish
    congrats on the legal

wtg bud.,...

Hey, great job on the Halibut. I noticed that I have one of those neoprene waders just like yours. And on mine, the feet are quite thick. What kind of shoes did you get to wear it comfortably with your waders? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LearningToFish
    Hey, great job on the Halibut. I noticed that I have one of those neoprene waders just like yours. And on mine, the feet are quite thick. What kind of shoes did you get to wear it comfortably with your waders? Thanks
    I have some 1mil neoprene water socks with soles. There are quite a few options out there and you should be able to pick up a pair at the local sports authority/big5 during the summer. Just ask for aqua socks or shoes.

Remember to get a size bigger than your normal shoe size becuase of the waders.

Nice flatty Adam. Very nice!

Cool report and pic's. It's always good getting into
    a nice bite, but it's even better when you look around
    and everybody's getting a little. Great job :thumb:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast