Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: From the Hand of Poseidon... A Memorial Day to Remember. You Won't Believe Your Eyes!

Arthur, Arthur,....you are having way to much fun man.... AND THAT'S WHAT ITS ALL ABOUT! ......congrats to you and the SurfMaster! (kichigai)
    All you need is a WSB from the surf, which I'm sure you 2 will pull it off soon....

What ? ... no YFC ? ;)

Best way to tell if they are Coho is from the gums....Chinook have black gums, Coho have white gums with gray sploches, and steelhead have all white. Those have to be Coho (still unreal), no way we get 1 steelhead this down here let alone 3! Plus Coho are the ones that tend to be jumpers, not common to see the others jump clear of the water. WTG Wingnut!

Wow! Congrats on the beautiful new species and thanks for the amazing report!!

Wingnut,

sincerly,
    CityDad

OMG!!!!!!

you guys make it look toooooo freaken easy!

congrats on the awesome catch!

awesome report, awesome pictures! keep them commin!

Default Surf

People Should Take Note, This What Happens When You Get Out
    Alot, Cool Report & Nice Fish!! Cm

AMAZING day out there Arthur...what an incredible weekend in the surf, how does one top this action? Legal WSB, DD calico and yellowtail all in the same day? Awesome report and very cool underwater photos....safe to say who the next surf event is going to be named after?

Keep up the great work and awesome reports....congrats on a great day of catching!

TD

Nice Cohos guys, amazing catch. Arthur you should go to vegas right now, your on fire man.

Default Damn!!!!

That is the most amazing thing that I've ever seen! Totally OFF THE HOOK man!!! What a day that you and Mike had Arthur, I'm so jealous dude. You've heard it before, but You Da Man! Nobody is going to be able to reach that bar that you set. :cool:

But I know you're not perfect buddy, you lost that Lakers bet the last game. Wingnut is HUMAN afterall!

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast