Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Finally...My 1st BassBoat *sniff*sniff...

Default Finally...My 1st BassBoat *sniff*sniff...

So i been looking into getting a toon,..then yet i wanted an aluminum and then eventually work my way up to a Bass Boat...I ended up saying "screw it" and got my 1st bass boat thanks to BING JR for introducing to the nice gentleman who sold me the boat (nathan).. its a 16footer, 1981 GlassMate, comes with livewell and bait tank, Rod Holder Compartments, 50HP MERCURY OB runs perfect and fires up on the 1st turn (bought it from a boat mechanic that owns his own shop) and it also came with the "ROAD RUNNER" trailer........it just needs carpet and it is set to go and other lil minor things, nothing that can prevent it from running.
    \

i also want to get that extension that raises the front and rear seat so that you can sit up high, i have sooo many plans with this boat, i just got to take it one step at a time...Cant wait to take it out to the water....OH, and i gotta find a name for it :0).....
    Last edited by JSAUCE818; 05-25-2008 at 10:21 AM.

Congrats on your first boat!! Looks great already!! Boats are alot of work, but worth every minute..

Quote Originally Posted by reaktion4 View Post
    Congrats on your first boat!! Looks great already!! Boats are alot of work, but worth every minute..
    thanks!....i keep hearing that they are alot of work and i better get ready to spend some $$$$$$.....but like you say, " im sure its gonna be worth every minute"...
    Im a new boater so, i gotta pick some brains here.

Congrats on the boat Jesse, may you land many DD bass on it!

Names....hmmmm.....SuicideSauce? ;)

Sooooo when we going fishing? Good seeing you and your better half this evening!

TD

Congratulations on your first boat.
    Boats are a lot of work. More time then money :rolleyes:
    So its better to buy a boat that suites your purpose.
    Then the time and money is more well worth it :cool:

Enjoy your 1st boat Bud, they R fun to play with.......I'm on my 7th boat and still enjoy em...........:D :D :D

cool lookin boat man, congrats on your 1st boat

Cool boat, great for what you need it for.....

It reminds me of my EX's grandfather's boat. I married his oldest granddaughter in my early 20's. He went with a fishing club to Lake Mead
    every year...

It was all adult guys, that went there for great fishing,camping,eating for a whole week. You paid $300 and all the food, soda,gas, beer you could drink were included. He took me five times (all his other "grandsons" were too young)

No kids to watch, no women to complain or whine....It was awesome....!

His was called the Phantom....Just thought I'd share....

Good Luck

SCG7

Trout Dog,
    thanks brotha, it was coo chiiling with you again on another UFC fight night...we definately gonna do a catfish trip...

TailChaser,
    Thanks, yeah its gonna take some time, i think im gonna stop investing in fishing gear and put it on the boat instead, so i guess i prolly take a small break from fishing.

Sparky70,
    "7th" boat???....wow....

Cappo,
    thanks bra, get ready for some LMB sessions

SoCalGuy7,
    thanks for the story, sounds like fun...i only been camping once in my life to PERRIS Lake...and it was horrible,..lol...ghetto campsite on dirt and roaches crawling all over the place...lol
    Last edited by JSAUCE818; 05-25-2008 at 10:48 AM.

Sweet boat JSAUCE, your styling now dawg. Go catch a ton.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast